twenty|stay

I was trying to see who it was. maybe it was just a fan, but I  saw his side angle and wait he looks so familiar... Wait... Isn't that brandon? I thought to myself. SHIT.

I walk out of the car and ran to where billie was. "Hey!" I yelled, making brandon look to my direction. "Hah! You're still with her tiny ass?" He said gritting his teeth to billie.

I could see billie was frightened."let her go!" I yelled. He just give me a dirty smirk. He has his arms wrapped around Billie's neck. I went closer to him and as I get closer I notice the bulge from his pocket. That was shaped like a gun. FUCK.

He grabbed billie by the hair roughly. At the corner of my eyes I saw a paparazzi, Fucking call the cops! I tried to look like I didn't care but I darted to him and pushed him to the ground. I fell along with him, but he managed to grab his gun from his pocket and pointed the gun to billie. I saw him clicking the clint and I stood up as fast as I could.

I heard a gunshot and I felt the burning sensation down my stomach. Next thing I knew, it all just went black.

--
Billie pov

After going to the bathroom, I started walking back to athena's car, but then someone grabbed me. And I realized who it was. "Que?" I said. I was really scared. What was he gonna make me do? Will he hurt me again?

he was digging his nails on my wrist and I swear it was almost bleeding. "Give me the fucking money!" He whispered by my ear pulling my hair a little. "Hey!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked at where the voice came from. athena. FUCK. No. Don't go here. Don't go near!

"Hah! You're still with her tiny ass?" Brandon said gritting his teeth on me. "Let her go!" Athena yelled. Then brandon wrapped his arm around my neck.

She went closer but stopped her tracks. Please don't come near. Seconds later, she darted to brandon pushing him to the ground, and fell along with him.

I saw him grabbing something from his pocket and a gun came out, fuck. He pointed the gun towards me and I just froze. I couldn't move.

I closed my eyes and then I head a loud *BANG*. I don't get it? I wasn't hurt? I opened my eyes seeing athena in front of me having blood in the lower portion of her stomach. Shit. No.

Brandon was about to ran away but I kicked his penis/balls (yes I said penis because that guy doesn't have a dick.) And kneeled down. "Funny how I just kicked you but you look like you're dying." I said angrily and smirked dirty at him. Punching him by his jaw and kicking him by his stomach.

The fucking police arrived. I ran to athena "stay with me. Please athena stay with me!" I cried. The medics (ambulance) arrived.

~
I sat at the hospital chair, waiting for any updates they have. I stood up and start walking back and forth. This is my fault! She got hurt because of me!

The doctor came out of the room. "The patient has lost a lot of blood because apparently, the bullet hit a vein and almost hit an organ, but the bullet was already taken away. She is much stable now, than she was earlier." The doctor said. I looked down.

"Ca- can i- can I come in?" I asked starting to tear up again. "Sure" the doctor smiled. I made my way to the room and my eyes landed right on her. I examined her. And I looked around. I saw machines that were connected to her. Shit. I did this shit to her.

She had her eyes closed. I went closer and sat at the chair beside the hospital bed.  "I'm- I'm so so sorry athena, this is all my fault. It's all my Fucking fault." I said with tears streaming down my face. "You have to get up okay? We still have to go to central park. We have to get ice cream (yes the vegan kinds). We still... We still got a lot to do, together. I'm still gonna marry you so get up." I continued, I said trying not to be too serious.

I saw a tear fell from her right eye. Can she hear me? Maybe she can.  Which made me so much more emotional. You have to stay with me athena, you do. 

I just sat there holding her hand. I didn't know I fell asleep.

"Wake up" I heard a light voice say. My eyes landed on her. But then I heard a muffled long beep. I started waking up and coming to my senses. FUCK.

"FUCK" I mumbled to myself. I don't like dreams like that. I looked at her and smiled. "Goodmorning my love" I said softly. She still had her eyes shut.