fifteen|the world in her eyes

I wish I could just be drunk or something to tell her how I feel.

Billie pov

Once we stopped laughing. I looked into her eyes, gosh dang it, her eyes. They're so beautiful. She somewhat blushed staring back. Did I make her blush?

She grabbed another bowl of cereal and passed it to me along with the almond milk. "You good with fruit loops right?" She asked. I nodded.

As I was eating cereal, I recall the dream I had. In that dream, athena told me she liked me.
--(the dream)--

"She's just a friend... And plus I'm not into her." She says. So she isn't into girls? FUCK.

"Not into girls?" I said closing my eyes. Of course she isn't. "Yeah... No, I am into one girl though" she said. SHE'S GAY? But she says one girl. Now, I've got no fucking chance. "Oh who" i asked, still having my eyes shut. This actually hurts like shit. "You" she whispered so silent I barely even heard it. I wanted to scream, shout grab her. Kiss her.

"You like me?" I said, shuffling a bit as I was getting comfy, still having my eyes closed. "Yeah" she said lowly. "Then why.. don't you.. kiss m-" i whispered, but it all went black.

Until I remember our noses touching. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss her. But she just pulled away. I wrapped my arms around her.

Of course I wake up not being beside her because I know it's too good to be true. It's always got to be a dream. But somehow, this dream felt real. And I wanted it to be real.

"Hello? Earth to billie" athena said. I snapped out of my shit. "Hm?" I hummed. "So, le-" she asked but gets cut off by her phone ringing.

"Yeah, hello?.... Yes? Shit! What? FUCK. I'm on my way." I heard her say. What happened. "Look billie, I've got to go" she said low-key panicking. I won't let her drive like this.

"I'll drive you," I offered. "Will you?" She said. I nodded.

~
We are currently in the car I can see athena starting to panic more so I went over the speed limit. I was surprised I didn't get any tickets.

Soon we arrived at the hospital, she ran to the receptionist and I followed behind her. "Ms newton please" she says, as she began to fidget. "Room 210, 2nd floor" the receptionist said. She fastly took the stairs and finally found room 210. I still had no idea who was in the hospital.

I saw agatha came out the room. She looked like she cried a lot and she was tired. "How is she?" Athena asked. "Tumor" agatha said tearing up. Athena looked at her worriedly. I've never seen athena like this. It really breaks my heart.

Athena went inside the room alongside agatha, to visit agatha's mom apparently. She's been in there for atleast 3-4 hours I think. Agatha came out of the room. "You're here." Agatha said. "Yeah, i- uh... I'm sorry for your mom. She'll get better. Let's hope for the best" I said. She looked at me. "You like her?" She asked seriously. "What- who?" I asked nervously. "Athena" she said shortly.

I looked down then nodded implying 'yes'. She smiled. "You need to take care of her, I know how she is, after she gets out of the room take her out at make her eat, she hasn't eaten." She said. I nodded and smiled.

An hour has passed, I was scrolling through Instagram and sitting on the hospital chairs and saw her come out of the room. I put the phone on my pocket and went to her. I held her hand "let's go get something to eat, yeah?" I said softly.

"You can go now, you need to rest. I can stay here. I need too. Agatha needs me here" she said. She's really selfless. Gosh she has only eaten cereal, and she barely even finished it. "You have to go and eat, you can't be sick too athena" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Plus, agatha's boyfriend is coming" I said. She nodded

There were paparazzi's outside but we managed to get into the car and leave.

"What do you want?" I asked her. "I'll just get whatever you get" she said. I nodded. Of course, I went to taco bell. I got four bean burritos. "You know what? I'm taking you somewhere" I said. Hopefully she likes this place. It's a place I go to when I'm angry or something.

~
"Where are we?" She asked looking around. "Come" I said grabbing her hand. "Wow, billie... It's beautiful" I could see the lights reflection into her eyes as it sparkle.

She's the first person who I brought here

She's the first person who I brought here. She's really special to me.

"Thank you" she said tearing up. I wiped away her tears "shh, it's okay" I said looking her in the eyes flicking down to her lips and back to her eyes.

"You are so selfless, you know that?" I said softly. She shook her head 'no' "yes you are, stop being humble" I said laughing. "how do you live agatha that much? And not giving some for yourself?" I asked. She looked down and her smile went away.

"Because, I'm a piece of shit. That's for sure" she said tearing up, still looking down. "Who the fuck told you that? You are not a piece of shit. I honestly think you're beautiful. And I'm not just saying that. It's true. Everything about you? Beautiful!" I say making her look at me.

She gave me a look, I couldn't even describe what she did, but all I'm sure of, is that she mad a whole zoo in my stomach gone crazy.

"The burritos are cold now you know" I said chuckling. She chuckled as well. And there we are. We sat there together. Looking at the beautiful world. And here I was seeing the world through her eyes.