ten|

I think the more I spend time with her, I fall deeper, day by day of getting to know her, at this moment I knew I lost it.

~
Every minute of being with her, knowing more of her, it's like, liking her even more. At first, I had this feeling that I hated you, but there was something about you that made me feel better, even though you barely talked to me. That.. that kiss, that kiss meant a lot, I hated you? Or that kiss just clarified that I wanted you?

Out of all people, why you? Why the hell does it have to be you?

"Athena!" Someone yelled, making me startle and snap out of my thoughts.
"Y-yeah?"  I responded, startled.  "What is the nose made out of?" My professor asked, annoyed.

"T-the nose is made out of cartilage. specifically, HYALINE CARTILAGE" I said."right" my prof said now looking away. I breathe out of relief.

~

"I think I love you" billie said, shyly looking down. I looked at her in shock, slightly blushing. "W-what did you say?" I blurted out. "ne-nevermind"  she said. I held her by the cheeks, pulling her closer. Placing my lips softly on hers and carefully pulled away.

"I love you too" i whispered, looking her in the eye, struking my thumb on her cheeks. She blushed and looked down.

But I suddenly heard a muffled sound, that came clearer as came to my senses and woke up, another stupid dream. Someone's calling... billie?

"Oh, hey bill what's up?" I said softly. "It's drew, she's having an panic attack, she wanted me to call you"she said, trying not to sound panicking. "Wai- what? I- I'll be on my way" I said worriedly.

~
I ran inside of her house, going up to her room. "Hey, I'm here love.... I'm here"  I said coming up to her, opening my arms. I felt her body shaking. I held her hands "its okay, I'm here" I said trying to calm her down. "When the oceans rise, and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm, hmm" I sang softly humming the next parts.

I placed my hands on her cheek, "I'm here, no one can hurt you when I'm here" I said softly. I wiped up her tears with my thumb kissing her by the cheeks. But then a big scattering sound echoed throughout the room, which startled her. It was a vase that fell.

"Hey... Shhh it's okay, its just a vase, okay? I'm here" I whispered. "Can- can you sing for me again?" She said softly, I smiled because of her request. I placed her head on my shoulder placing my hand on her head.

" When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above, or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try, you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face, and I
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face, and I
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you"

I sang softly, feeling her head slightly getting heavy. I looked over at her. Sound asleep. I'm really happy it helped. I placed my head over hers and eventually start drifting to sleep.

~

"You know you have a beautiful voice right?" I heard a light voice, im sure it's billie. I remained my eyes closed for some reason.

"I used to be annoyed with your ass but, I don't know why the fuck I feel safe with you"she mumbled to herself.

"I know why because I'm the best therapist in town" I said jokingly, sounding like a self-destructive person. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"you know what?" She said smirking. The hell is this bitch up to now? "You wanna see my house?" She said raising her eyebrows. I looked at her as if she was crazy, "we are already here" I said awkwardly. "No, not this one. My childhood home, c'mon." She said grabbing me by the arm.

~

"Ooh, I feel like I like this song" I said. Billie looked at me confused. For a moment I really thought it sounded like billie but I think she doesn't really do these genre.

'we fall apart as it gets dark I'm in your arms in central park. There's nothing we could do or say I can't escape the way I love you. I love you ooh'

Those lines were like me right now. What I feel towards her, I didn't know that I was tearing up until "hey, you good?" Billie asked handing me a tissue.

"And that was I love you, by the one and only billie eilish. That song just hits me to my core! That's it! If you love a person just admit it don't be such a dweeb just go ahead! You don't know, someday you could lose them" I heard from the radio. So...  This song, was fucking Billie's!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BITCH RELEASED THIS KIND OF MUSIC. I swear when I come back home I will listen to it all week long.

"It's your song?" I calmy said, but literally was screaming from my insides. Am I really that dumb? "Yeah" she said shyly. "DUDE! IT WAS SO GOOD!" I said. "You think so?" She said blushing. "Hell yeah!" I said happily. I swear I'll be looking for more of her music when I come home.