five|pervert

I don't know why but she looks so beautiful especially now that she softened up, she was always so though and I honestly hate that about her.

---

It's been a week since that night. You have no idea how many times I've thought of billie in a second. Like is that even possible? To think of a person million times a day?

I also decided to write more, because writing stuff really makes me feel a little bit better, because I feel like I'm just gonna explode and kiss her if I didn't write anything or didn't allow to let it out a bit.

'why do I get so nervous, when I look into your eyes? But I get taken aback just by remembering all of these lies. I try my best to to not fall for you, but these butterflies. These butterflies in my stomach seem to not get enough of you'

The 'poem' (idk if it was a poem tbh with u) I wrote should be turned over a week from now, but I have to ASK professor mendez about it first.

I made my way into the teachers lobby and had a word with mr. Mendez.

"Goodmorning, mr. Mendez. I just wanted to asked you something about the written works of mine, are you available?" I asked, he smiled and nodded.

"What is it that you need?" He asked. "Um, so I wrote this poem. like thing but I don't know how to put them together." I said putting the laptop on the table.

He sat down and read the work I did. He puts on a shocked face when he saw some things he probably didn't expect me to write, "you wrote this or you cheated?" He asked smirking. What the fuck? Does he not believe I wrote that?

"No, I wrote that!" I said annoyed. "I was just going through shit... Oh, um sorry. I was just going through stuff and I let it all out there." I smiled. He clapped. Is he going crazy?

"You did a great job sweetheart, to combine your work, just try to figure out which should go first, and which should be a good ending... Pretty sure you've watched movies, so that's how it goes." He said smiling. Well I guess.

~

On my way to the apartment I saw a familiar car on the parking. It's a matt-black dodge challenger. And it's Billie's. 

I went up the elevator and found her Infront of my door.

"What's up? Why are you here?" I asked confused. "Come with me." She said shortly. Can't she create a sentence? She's always saying phrases and oh my Lord she never asks she always straight up do shit.

"What if I don't want to," I said with a joking tone. She furrowed her eyebrows, and quickly removed that furrow and pulled me with her. "billie! What the fuck!" I said. I could see her smiling.

That's actually new, because she never actually smiles and never feels anything when she isn't Infront of the cameras or people. "Don't be such a drag" she said.  Did she just call me drag. "Drag?! I'm not a fucking drag you are!" I said joking.

She giggled, did she just giggle? What the fuck is with her now?! 

We got to her car and she puts on music, she tapped her hand on the steering wheel drive every once in a while. I can't help but take a glance at her.

She stopped and parked. The beach? Why are we here though? She got out of the car, and so did I. She placed this thin sheet, and sat down patting the space next to her. I sat down.

She unlocked her phone, placing her other free hand on mine, fuck. What is she up to now?

I felt like this was kinda romantic, but the. She took a picture of us holding hands. Now I know what she's up to... She lets go of my hand and was typing something.

"What's you @?" She asked not looking at me.  "Athenaaa:)" I said confused. She then posted the photo on instagram. About a second later people started commenting on the post.

I stood up and grabbed my phone from my pocket calling for a cab. I didn't want to see her right now, I thought she actually just wanted to hang out or something and she was finally smiling at me but nope, I was fucking wrong.

I was walking away but then a hand grabbed me from behind. "Don't go." She said emptily. What the fuck? Now I can't go?!

"Let go of me!" I said yanking her hand away. I ran a bit and fucking tripped. Yes. I fucking tripped. I heard a quiet light behind me, and I looked at billie laughing. "it's not fucking funny!" I yelled annoyed.

She grabbed my hand and helped me up still laughing, I didn't know she could be a real person sometimes. I was still pissed but i couldn't help but laugh.

"Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?" I asked, and widened my eyes in surprised of what I just asked. She shook her head no. "have you though?" She asked, this is like the first time she asked something. "Nope" I said shortly.

She began laughing again, "I wish you saw how you tripped and fell" she said laughing. Fuck. "Shut the fuck up" I said by pushing her jokingly. I also started laughing and finally looked at her eyes. Oh God her eyes are beautiful.

She looked down my lips and came closer licking hers. Are we? But I saw flashes of light from the corner of my eyes.  Was she doing this because of the paparazzi's?! Fuck. I was fooled again.

I pushed her, "fuck you. This is just a fucking deal you pervert" I said annoyed. I walked away from her and this time got a cab home.

______________________________________

A/n: this shit is a rollercoaster for me writing this, cuz billie's character here is a rollercoaster too. She's annoying 🙄 but we all love her though. And y'all album was fire!!! Fuckin fireee.

I have more comin for you soon👀 which and don't kill me if I add someone here that I think you'd hate. But I have too. HAHAH anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.