two|am I falling?

"Billie" she said annoyed, this bitch have an attitude. "Athena" I said shortly.

Well, what a day! Totally not what I expected.
---
The last thing I wanted to do was to be someone's 'fake girlfriend' but here I go. I barely even pass my journal but I'm now someone's "fake Girlfriend"

Now, I just realized how awful she really is. I mean people would do anything for clout. And agatha told me billie wasn't one of those types, well I guess not.

I never would've thought people really do fake ass things just for clout.
The problem is, how would I tell agatha about this? Maybe I just won't?

~

"Billie's gonna have her vanity fair interview, you should come" Danny said. What the fuck? "I can't miss school, I have to go back in like an hour" I said annoyed.

"Then skip," he said. What the actual fuck? You're telling me to skip now? "But unc-" I was cut off by his phone ringing oh well, I guess I'll be with this billie eilish girl.

~

We arrived at the venue, Billie's interview was going on, I didn't quite understand why the fuck was I here? Like dude you made me skip school. The next question was asked "do you have a boyfriend?" The interviewer asked. "I am seeing someone, her name is athena..." She said looking over at me, she smiled softly and a light tint of pink showed across her cheeks. She's actually so cute. Not gonna lie.

She waved over at me and held up her two fingers Ang did the 'come here' motion. Danny pushed me a bit, I came closer and I was seen in the camera, I sat beside her shyly. "This is my baby, athena" she said softly. I can feel my self blushing so I looked down.she even called me baby. Wait- what? What the fuck am I doing?

She was looking at me so I looked back at her, and our eyes met. I haven't really noticed her eyes the first time we met because you know... But her eyes are so perfect, now I could say that. It's blue with a little touch of grey and green. It's beautiful.

She leened in and out lips touched. Her warm soft pink lips touched mine!! Fuck, her lips are so soft it gives me shivers. "I love you"she said smiling a little, I of course have to say it back, "I- I love you too" I said softly.

Her interview was finally done, it was about time🙄. But, I can't stop thinking about the fucking kiss. I'm straight as fuck but she's gonna make me gay.

Wait? Am I falling for her? No. I can't, this is just a deal, nothing else. And I'm not gonna fall for her.

We got out of the building, but we soon we're flooded by paparazzi's. since there was paparazzi's, of course billie held my hand, and pulled me closer to her. Her hand was so soft, I can't even describe how soft it is.

We got to her car and when we were inside she lets go of my hand roughly. What the fuck was that?! "I'll drop you off," she said annoyed. "UCLA" I said shortly, looking out the window. She rolled her eyes and soon drove.

See, it won't be hard to not fall for her. Because she's a fucking bitch.

~
We are currently outside of my apartment building near UCLA, and paparazzi's were there, so we all know what we have to do again. She gets out and opens the door for me. Crazy how sweet she could be, if she wasn't acting. She held my hand and walked me to my apartment which was on the 4th floor.

When we reached the elevator, she lets go of my hand and went to the corner. Oh well it's not like she would stay holding my hand. We arrived at my apartment billie was following behind me, I didn't actually know why  she followed me here.

"Athena! Finally!" Agatha said, fuck. Billie was fucking behind me. "Mr. rogers told m-" she said and stoped when she saw the person who was behind me. "Babe, wait- omg is this a surprise, athena I fucking love you!" She yells. "Shh, be quiet. It's not wha-" I said but get cut off by billie.

"Baby, I have to go, ight?" She said, 'baby?" Omg. Agatha gave me a surprised look. "Baby! What the fuck?" She said. I gave billie a little hug and a peck on the cheek,  since there were people that was seeing us. "Bye, I'll see you" she said softly. I smiled. She reached the elevator so I closed the door.

"What the fuck was that! Baby? Tell me what's going on right now?" Agatha said excitedly. Oh here we go.

"It's not what you think it is" I said rolling my eyes. "Then what the fuck is it?" She said. She's gonna go crazy. "So remeber uncle Danny?" I said as I truly explain what this shit is.

"Yes" she responded, giving me a confused look. "My uncle is Billie's manager" I said looking down. "Wait- oh my God, I didn't know?!" She yelled.  I soon explained what was happening between me and billie.

"No, she isn't like that!" She said sternly. "But she is!" I said truly.

~
After arguing with agatha I finally went to bed but I couldn't sleep, because I was still in thought of that kiss billie and i had. I couldn't even explain it. Her lips was too soft it makes me wanna melt in her touch. Her hands and so soft and the way she looked at me in that interview gives me butterfies just remembering it. But I hate the other side of her, when she isn't infront of people and the camera she'll be shitty.

A/n: why is billie such a bitch right? Is she really using her for clout? Hmm. HAHAH hope u enjoy this chapter. I made this chapter like a month ago AHAHHA