s*v*n|jealous

Billie arrived with a drink on her hand, and sat down the couch. "Oh yeah, this is Brandon, my boyfriend. And babe this is athena" she said. What the fuck?! She has a boyfriend?!

---
"I'm gonna go now baby," brandon said, giving billie a kiss as he give me this smirky glare look. This fucking bitch, what the fuck's wrong with him?

He leans in kissing billie. then soon, turning that kiss to a "make out sesh" but billie pulled away. You should have seen the look on his face. He gave her a hug saying "I love you" giving her one last kiss. As he waits for her to say it back. "I love you too" she smiled and Brandon smirked at me. The fuck?

I don't know how I was feeling, she said "I love you" to me at an interview, which I know wasn't true. Now she's saying I love you to him, in front of me? I just want to close this deal and that's it.

I feel furious. wait, am I... Am I jealous? No, I certainly am not.

~

"Babe, why the fuck do you look like that?" Agatha asked, this bitch. "The fuck are you talking about?"I said, obviously annoyed. "Like the world crushed you to pieces" she said slightly chuckling. "Maybe it did" I mumbled to myself.

"What happened?" She asked, genuinely worried. "Nothing" I said rolling my eyes in a playful manner. I went to my room so I can avoid her questions, because I don't know why the fuck I'm feeling.

But I guess I was wrong, wherever I go she follows me.

"What happened? Tell me c'mon" she said comforting me. She opened her arms and gave me a hug. "You good?" She asked, since she noticed I really wasn't doing good. "No" I said sadly. "I'm here, I love you" she said softly. I felt my eyes stinging and later on felt my eyes watering.

I think she felt me, so she pulled away and placed her hand on my face, whipping my tears away with her thumb. "Hey, don't cry what the fuck." She said jokingly, I giggled. Atleast she's here, atleast she's making me laugh.

She's literally the only one who's here for me, she may be stubborn like too stubborn and hard but all in all, I love this bitch. "I love you too" I whispered cuddling her, drifting to sleep.

~

"I went there to personally say sorry, but she opened the door and that punko loser appeared." I said telling agatha what happened.

"Oh my God, you're jealous!" She said laughing. "No, I just don't like him, like he smirks at me when billie kisses him and when billie said I love you" I explained.

"Sure, your not" she smirked. "Fuck you" I said pissed. "Just admit it, it's not like I don't know you. And bitch you keep on denying but the way you move? It's obvious." She said whispering the last part. This bitch.

"I don't know," I told her truly. "What do you wanna do now?" She said. "Be distant" I said. "Let's just go out?" I said laughing. 

~
Agatha's pov:

"You should stop," I said worried, athena has been drinking and she is drunk.  "No" she said drunkly laughing. "I'll stop once I forget about billie" she said. Right now I just feel mad? And I guess sad?

"Let's just go" I said dragging her. "Please, just now" she said trying to drink, Gosh, she can't even hold the shot glass properly now. That's it.

"We are going," I said and pulled her away from the drink.

"J-just...fuck why can't I hate you!" She said drunkly, I was driving home while she was under the influence. She better stop this deal shit, because it's fucking hurting me to see her like this.

"C'mon now" I said reaching for her hand. I was planning to carry her. "No,no I can manage" she said getting out of the car. 

We got to the elevator I was holding her by her waist because this bitch is trippy as hell.

We arrived at her floor, she suddenly hugged me. "I love you, thanks so much for being here and for tonight" she said drunkly. I smiled at her, but sudenly at the corner of my eyes I saw the person who made this happened, and of course it's billie.

"I just.. I," she said and tripped. Then suddenly started laughing. "Oh man! Really, I.. I guess I'll just be sleeping here tonight" she said closing her eyes. I grabbed her and caried her to her apartment and tuck her in bed, billie was behind me this whole time.

Once I finished putting athena to bed I turned to billie and made my way outside and I let her follow me. "Look, if you think 'is she like that' no, she isn't" I said defending her.

"Look, you have to stop this deal with her, you're playing with her! Like you fucking have a boyfriend, why can't you just use him for fame ticket?" I said with attitude. "Go the fuck away she doesn't want you here" I said angrily as she walks towards the elevator.

She can't be playing with athena's feelings, and this bitch has the nerve to show up here? A fucking bitch!

____________