nineteen| brandon?

I woke up in my apartment. What the fuck? Was it all just a dream?

I looked at the ceiling, devastated. It was a fucking dream?! But why did it felt so real.

I went out of my room and see a person cooking breakfast. "Why the hell are you here?" I said jokingly. "Why the hell not?" She responded laughing.

"Here you go" she said handing me the fork and knife for the pancakes she made. "by the way... Billie just released a new video!!" She screamed. "Agatha! The neighbors." I said making her stop screaming.

"You have to see it. It's halleys comet" she said. "Okay" I said excitingly. She looked at me strangely.

~
I went to billie's house for the folders my uncle has asked me to grab yesterday. I knocked on the door and the maid opened it. I smiled at her and she looked at me weirdly. "Jessa? Who is it?"I heard a familiar voice said.

She ran up the door and I saw the beautiful girl that made me fall for her. "Um, who are you?" She said. Wait what? Was the whole 'girlfriend' thing a dream too?

"I'm athena you dummy" I said thinking she was joking. "First off I don't know who the hell you are. Second the hell you call me dummy for?" She said. She was being serious?

"Uncle Danny sent me here to grab some folders" I said looking down.

I started hearing muffled sounds and come to my senses. I opened my eyes realizing it was just a dream. Another fucking dream! So I dreamt about dreaming about being Billie's fake girlfriend and waking up in that dream meeting billie again but she doesn't know me?

But what if it was all just a dream? The whole 'girlfriend' thing. "Oh what the fuck" I said tiredly. I started slapping my self so I can wake up.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hear someone laughing. I looked beside me.    I sigh in relief. "I had a fucking dream" I said lying back down. "What was it about?" She asked.

"I had a dream of you, not knowing me" I said. She laughed nd I laughed back. I closed my eyes and felt a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled and looked at her. She had her eyes close. "You know you should stop staring at me" she said having her eyes closed. "I wasn't staring" I said. "Yes you were" she insisted. I laughed and kissed her forehead. She snuggled to me. And we fell back to sleep.

~
"Goodmorning beautiful" I heard her say as i opened my eyes. Her arms were still wrapped on my waist. "Goodmorning" I smiled at her. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yes" she said. We chuckled. "Okay, lets get you some taco bell" I said, knowing that's what she loves most. She stood up excitedly. "Let's goo!" She demanded.

"I still wanna sleep, give me five minutes" I said closing my eyes. "But I'm hungry!" She says, as if she was a baby whining. "Fine, you drive" I said. "But I don't have my car"she said. "Then you drive mine" I said. "please drive?" She pleaded. I rolled my eyes at her and stood up to grab the keys. This bitch.

~
"Two bean burritos please" she said. "Thank you" she continued. We pick up the order. And got jamba juice. "I got to pee" she said laughing. "how are you going to pee?"I said, knowing this was a public place. "I have a black hoodie" she said laughing. She puts on the jacket and went out.

Quite surprised no one has approached her. I laughed at how she walks. Her little ass running to the toilet. I had a flashback when we were running to my apartment, she looked cute tho. I've waited for a minute or two and finally there she is walking back to the car. She took a while. But then in the corner of my eye, I saw someone with a black hoodie approaching her. It was a guy? And he pulled her.

I was trying to see who it was. maybe it was just a fan, but I  saw his side angle and wait he looks so familiar... Wait... Isn't that brandon? I thought to myself. SHIT.

______________________________________
A/n: I know this chapter is quite short. But yup, the book will soon come to an end but I have a new book I'm working onnnnnn.

Hope you guys had a great time reading my boookkkk and I love you all and stay safe <33