thirteen|shane

Well, it definitely was a good night.

~
Another school day. I wish I could just get out of school or some shit. I honestly just want to lay in bed all day. But hell nah, looks like that's not happening.

I sat down at the back. The class soon started, and someone just barged in. Hell no.

"We are late aren't we?" The professor said. She looked down. "I'm sorry me hunt" she said. She looked for a place to sit. There were a few. Shit don't sit beside me don't sit beside me. Of course she did.

"Didn't see you there" she said. This bitch. I wanted to scream at her 'can you fucking not?'

I forgot to mention, shane. The fucking bitch who just hates me for no reason at all.

--
Rewind:

It was my first day here, I happen to run into her, so I asked her where room 206 was, but instead she rolled her eyes and gave a fucking bitch face. She doesn't actually need to do a bitch face because she already is. She could do it effortless. I furrowed my eyebrows and just walked away. But she gabbed my backpack to stop me.

"Here" she said walking me towards a room. She opened the door and pushed me in. That bitch just locked me in the janitor room. "Clean yourself up you stinky bastard!" She laughed along with her friends jennifer and kim.

She was the reason I was late for two of my subjects that fuckin day. She would just make fun of me or do some troubled shit. Her apartment and my apartment is only a floor apart so I always try my best to avoid her.

~
(Normal time)
"Can we talk?" She asked looking at me. "No" I shortly said. "C'mon" she said. Ugh, I wish agatha was here. Like can't this bitch shut up? I would rather hear agatha ranting about harry styles and taylor swift or some shit, rather than talking to this bitch.

"Please, I'm sorry okay?" She said lowly. What the heck? " What did you eat" I joked. She rolled her eyes playfully. "Just talk to me, later when this boring ass finishes" she said. "Fine" I said annoyingly.

Why is she talking to me now? Does she need something? Of course she does.

~
The class has finally finished. I honestly would've slept the entire duration of the class. But of course I couldn't. I was about to go, but someone pulled my arm. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "Can we hang out or something? Your apartment is literally just above mine so that wouldn't be a problem." She said. Wait.. what now?

"What the fuck?" I said removing my arm from her grip. "Please, just this once? It's my birthday" she said with puppy eyes. "Why the hell are you being nice and shit?" I said confused. "I don't know. Fine, my friends and i got into a fight and you know, you seem quite interesting, from the first day" she said.

"So wait, you're asking me to hang with you. When I am basically your enemy?" I said. She looked down. "Please.. I'm alone on my birthday" she said. "Fine" I said shortly.

What I completely hate about my self is that,  I could be stubborn but also a person who gives in easily.

~
After we watched a movie, we were laughing about some shit my professor said. I wouldn't deny, she's actually really fun to be with. I wish she could've been this nice since the first day.

"Don't underline the whole content of the book, only the important things" she said imitating a old man's voice. I laughed and she laughed as well. "But sir, you said everything 'important' was in the whole book" I said raising a finger. She laughed and I laughed as well. 

We were interrupted by my phone's notification. *Ping*

Bils

Let's hang out?

Bil, I can't rn. I'm hanging with a friend.

But I'm at your apartment, where are you at?

I left her on read, why didn't she ask first before she went here. Ugh billie.

"Hey, um can I just go to my apartment? Just a minute." I said. Shane nodded. I went to the elevator and went to my apartment. There she is.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, laughing on how she looks. "Why are you laughing" she asked. "You are so wrapped up, how many jackets are you wearing?" I said. "I'm only wearing 3 so chill." She said.

"I just wanted to, hang. I was bored at home so I went here" she said looking down. "Bu-" I said. "athena!" Shane called out. "yeah?" I said turning my head towards her. "Oh, who's-" shane asked. "Oh, this is billie. Billie this is shane" I said. Shane looked shocked. "B-Billie eilish?!" She said excitingly. Billie smiled.