nine|friends?

I realized just now, that there was something about her that enlightens me, I just feel safe and genuinely happy around her, I keep on hiding it but I really feel happy when she's around. I feel comfort. My comfort blanket.

Athena pov:

So I was wrong? She didn't want fame? She craved love? She has feelings.

She looked at me with a genuine expression. I was honestly so glad, I haven't seen her with this look ever, every day that passes by I feel more comfortable. She makes me more.

"What?" I said because of the look she gave me. "Nothing" she said shortly and then looked down. "Thank you" she said softly now looking back at my eyes, I saw a light pink tint shown by her cheeks. Cute.

"Nah, you're good" I smiled. "Aren't you supposed to be in class or something?" She asked while I placed the ice pack by her other bruises. "Well yeah, but I was gonna apologize for what agatha might have said" I said shyly, blushing of embarrassment.

"No, it's okay, she was right" she said and gave me a fake close mouthed smile. I put on alcohol in one wound she had. "Ouch!" She yelled out in pain. I looked at her chuckling. She chuckled with me.

"Can I ask you one thing?" She said looking at me. "What?" I replied faking an eye roll. "Can- can we be... Can we be friends?" She said shyly, now looking down for the statement she just stated. "So you didn't think we were friends before? I am offended!" I said jokingly.

She laughed I laugh at her laugh and I slightly push her playfully forgetting she had bruises woops. "Ouch!" She exclaimed. I laughed "I'm so sorry, I forgot" I said still laughing. Gosh I can't even breath cuz I can't stop laughing. This feeling that you can't breathe cuz u can't stop laughing is torture but it feels good, for someone specially like her.

"What's your favorite color?" She randomly asked. "Well um, the color of your eyes, it's just beautiful you know?" I said, she blushed. I didn't know what came over me, I just- I don't know. "What about your's?" I asked roughly changing the subject. "I like black" she said.

~

Billie asked me to sleep over, So I did. I knew she was traumatized of what happened and I was worried about her too so I think it's not that big of a deal. Is it not? You can't really tell but I am so excited. Yes, I fucking am.

"You good?" She asked once she saw me blanking out. "Oh.. um.. y-yes" I responded stoping my thoughts. "Here," she said giving me a quesidilla "not gonna lie this smells good" I said chuckling. She chuckled back.

"Bro, this is so fucking good" I said with my mouth stuffed. "Really?" She responded surprised. "Hell yeah, I would love to have this for the rest of my life, you're a good cook" I said laughing. She laughed.

~

"You wanna watch this?" Billie asked, "sure" I said excitedly, billie selected the movie and reaches the salted popcorn on the side table.

We were half way through the movie, but I saw billie with her eyes slightly closing, is she sleeping? But then she leans forward causing her head to flap on my thighs.

I was shook as hell, I knew I couldn't move if she was asleep. I moved away the hair that were covering her face. Now catching myself watching her sleep instead of watching the movie. Gosh, I think I'm really into her.

My thoughts were soon interuppted by her tears falling from her eyes through my sweat pants. "Do you want me to give you money? Sure i will, just stay" is what I heard her mumble. She loved him, she really did.

I never expected this from her, she's always been cold as fuck, but now I see she might be all though outside but she loves deeply. I wish she loved me the way she loved him. That guy is bullshit.

Before I knew, I started drifting to sleep.
~

I woke up looking at the person still sound asleep on my thighs. You don't understand, she's really beautiful. I probably look shit when I'm asleep. Again finding myself staring, but now smiling.

She slightly opened her eyes, her blue ocean eyes. "Were you watching me sleep?" She asked awkwardly. "Oh nah" I said looking away.

"Someone's at the door" the maid said. Billie stood up making her way to the door as I follow behind. Brandon..

"Oh little shit stayed here with you huh?" He said "is she ur girlfriend now" he said with an angry smirky tone. He raised his hand about to slap her but thank God I stopped him. I punched him by the jaw. "Oh I'm a little shit? Àtleast I'm not as soft as your ass" I said, seeing billie in the corner of my eye.

She was shaking, I brought her inside. "I'm her, calm down, I'm here, I'm not letting him touch you"I said as I wrap my arms around her. Her breathing was finally stable, I looked her in the eyes, holding her cheeks, "hey, I'm here" I said softly, kissing her forehead, putting my arms around her. She never deserved to be treated this shitty. That man was fucking lucky to have her.

I think the more I spend time with her, I fall deeper, day by day of getting to know her, at this moment I knew I lost it.

______________________________________

A/n: Y'ALL GOTTA BE KIDDING ME THE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL SHOW WAS FUCKING FIREEEEE. AAAAAAAAAA BILLIE IS BACK. Kinda feel bad for the peeps who sold their tickets BAHAHAHHAHA

Anyways, I know this is a shitty chapter, but billie opened up? Ooooo what's next😏👀