six|boyfriend

I pushed her, "fuck you. This is just a fucking deal, you pervert" I said annoyed. I walked away from her and this time got a cab home.

---
I was already crying on my way home,   and when I got to my apartment I flopped on the bed and just sobbed. It kinda hurts even if I know she won't feel the same as I do.

She's also the first woman or girl that I felt like this with. I was usually straight and never liked women more than just a friend, but with billie it's just different.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket looking over for missed messages, emails, or calls. I went to insta because I have a lot of messages than usual.

I saw the photo that I was tagged in. It was of course Billie's post. I saw a lot of good comments but also some bad once that made this feel even worse. I came over on one comment that says 'what the fuck? Billie? Are you out off your mind judging from this girl's hand she looks ugly as fuck.' I was tearing up, but then I saw billie replied to that comment.

'BRO, ARE YOU KIDDING? SHE LOOKS FINE AS FUCK, AND NOT BECAUSE SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND. IT'S BECAUSE I SAY SO. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY GIRL FUCKING LEAVE BECAUSE SHE'S EVEN PRETTIER THAN THE PRETTIEST.' she replied. She actually tried to defend me...

Maybe I was wrong? Maybe she didn't know the paparazzi's were there. Oh my God I feel so bad right now. Okay, first thing in the morning I'll go to her house, I need to apologize.

~

"Wait! Billie its raining!" I said chasing her. "I'm sorry!" I shouted, she stopped her tracks and turned around looking at me.

"I'm sorry okay?" I said not looking at her, "what do you want? This is just a fucking deal remember?" She said laughing dryly.

"Why the fuck are you out hear chasing me if I am a pervert?!" She said with a slight hint of anger in her voice. "I-" I said but no words came out.

"The fuck!" She said out loud and was about to walk away. "Billie!" I yelled. She ignored me. "I think I fucking love you!" I yelled embarassed of what I just said.

She turned around and crashed her lips on mine, fuck. I love her. Yes, atleast I think I do. I know you'll say, a month to say you love a person? Well if this is love? then fuck it.

She wrapped her arms around me and was still kissing me, fuck. I wish we could stay like this forever. She was smiling in the kiss and so was I.

We got inside her house, as she pushed me onto her bed. Removing her shirt but..

I heard my alarm clock beeping, oh so fuck! It was a fucking  dream. Oh how I wish it was true. It's not like she likes me, and I don't like her, right?

I called her a fucking pervert! Oh fuck athena what have you done. I even cussed her. Fuck! I hate myself for that.

I was on my way to school but someone bumped me, agatha. "Sup babe!" She said with a grin. I gave her a fake smile. She looked at me confused.

"What happened?" She asked with eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "Nothing, look I gotta go to class, maybe I'll see you later on" I said sadly smiling at her.

I got to my journal class, atleast there were only few students in class at that point. I place my work on my professor's desk and left him an excuse note. Because I'm somewhere I'm supposed to be.

~

I rang the doorbell, and here goes a confused billie opening the door. "Hey," I said shyly. She was about to close the door but I managed to stop her by placing my shoe on the gap.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I was just surprised, because there where paparazzi's, and you were leaning in," I said shyly. "W-we're you- we're you gonna kiss me?" I stuttered but managed to let it out. "No" she said back to the "cold" self again.

"Hey baby, let's just continue what wer-" a guy behind her says. He looks at me in disgust and a hint of madness across his face. What the fuck is his issue?!

"Babe? This is the girl right? What the fuck is she doing here?!" He whispered sternly. Is he dumb? I can here him, I'm just over here.

"It's okay," billie said. "Come in, I guess" she said. "Are you fucking kidding?" He said annoyed? Who the fuck is this guy?

"Um, I'm gonna grab something for you to drink" she said. I nodded. As she started walking to the kitchen I felt someone was staring, that guy, why was he glaring at me. What the fuck is he onto?

Billie arrived with a drink on her hand, and sat down the couch. "Oh yeah, this is Brandon, my boyfriend. And babe this is athena" she said. What the fuck?! She has a boyfriend?!

______________________________________

A/n: I'm sorry I had to add quetip here, I know some of y'all be damn pissed but I have to because he is the perfect character for this. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.