~~~

Luckily,we don't have to bother ourselves on the wheels for the direction since back before we leave the Heart Kingdom,Queen Lolopechka arranged everything including about driving the ship's wheel heading to our destination as we only relaxed ourselves in and wait for our arrival there.

"Where is the land I come from?

Who lives where I was born?

Why do my memories starts with a storm?

What if I have a family."

I heard (Y/n)'s voice as I followed it and found her at the front deck while having a grip into the ship railing while she was sitting on it.I didn't interrupt her as she was started singing another song once again instead I listened to it.

"Somewhere beyond the sea

Could there be someone there missing me

Tell me why I'm not sleeping

And my heart is leaping inside me

Could this be one of those times when you feelings decide."

I felt a pang in my heart when I recall that the reason why she was coming there was because of the bond marriage with that Celestial race male and having those thoughts once again whether she would accept his bond marriage or have a duel with him and find out who would live and who would die between them.

'Why does it have to be like this? Am I really running out of time? After what happened yesterday my feeling starts to mixed up..'

"Yuno..I have something in mind."Bell speaks as she whispered something to me which I looked at her after suggesting that something came up in her mind.

"Not a chance,Bell..just look at her,she's thinking something and I shouldn't--"she cut me off.

"But that doesn't mean she don't want company..just forget about what happened yesterday and approach her for now as a friend Yuno just look at her! She's really thinking deep inside and maybe her overthinking will eat her up and k*lled her that she might think of some suicidal."as Bell mentions the last word I felt another pang in my heart and my eyes widened.

"She wouldn't thought about suicidal and she doesn't even have any suicidal tendencies at all."I said as she glared at me with a pout.

"She wouldn't thought or doing it so--yet.But,what about now? Now that a Celestial race like her forced her into a bond marriage what if her self-esteem in love and marriage is lower than you think about the outside of her? She might be strong outside but what about inside that she has this things coming and bugging her."she said and it hits me hard.

'Bell has a big point about it..I-I should try to approach and comfort her..'

I let out a deep sight and shake my head off about overthinking and start approaching her slowly behind and she doesn't notice my footsteps at all which I was finally behind her back and let out a shaky sight before wrapping my arms around her waist just like before.

"Y-Yuno? Y-You startled me."she said letting out a chuckle as I just hummed in return.

"Love can touch us one time and it will last for a lifetime.."I mumbled as she hummed in return this time as I feel her squeeze my hands that wrapped around her waist.

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness Yuno,thank you for comforting me.."she said her voice was crack as I just buried my face in her back as we stayed like that while enjoying the breeze of the wind.

"My heart will go on and on.."

.

.

.

~~~

HEYA~READERS! MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ANOTHER SHORT CLIP ABOUT YUNO BEING A YANDERE! HOPEFULLY YOU WILL LIKE IT!

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FAN FICTION OF YUNO FROM THE ANIME OF BLACK CLOVER AND I ALSO HOPEFULLY THINK THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO READ AND SUPPORT MY STORY 'TIL THE END,THANK YOU!