Chapter 24

Six months later

Farah: come on! we're going to miss the opening act at this rate!

Eric: since when did you start caring about the opening act?

Farah: cuz the opening act is Hikaru utada! I love her! besides, I love this concept of Drac having singers of the home country be his opening act.

Bob: ok ok let's not waste any more time. let's get in line. Sharon hurry it up will ya?

Sharon: yeah!!! I'm not the one holding us up, it's Kirti, Saudi and loly!

Bob: tell them we're leaving without them then!

Farah, bobby and Eric went on ahead. I waited for my other three friends to get out of the car already.

(Gets out first) saudia: I still can't believe your here in Japan with us!

Sharon: yeah, it seems like a dream.

saudia: I was shocked honestly when you said you were tagging along to see Drac's Asian tour.

Sharon: you know I'm a die-hard fan.

loly: I'm ready let's go.

Kirti: wait for me!!!

The four of us rushed to meet up with the others. it was a spontaneous decision, but I decided to use the ticket Vlad gave me... my friends were anyways planning on attending his tour in Japan, so I didn't pass up the chance to tag along.

Kirti: this is so exciting! we're in Japan!!!

saudia: I wanna get sushi and ramen after the concert.

Sharon: I wanna go to a cosplay store!

loly: and stock up on all the anime stuff? you're such a nerd.

Sharon: says the girl who as posters of Goku on her wall.

loly: it's only one poster and he was my first crush, ok?

We walked with the rest of the crowd, but we couldn't see Farah, bobby or eric.

Sharon: call them.

Kirti: on it.

we crossed a small street to reach the famous Tokyo dome.

loly: we should shop tomorrow. since the day after we are heading home.

saudia: I don't think we'll find our sizes. there extra-large is still a small for us.

Kirti: but baggy fashion is the new-

Sharon: Kirti look out!

There was a golf cart that was headed right at us, Saudi and loly moved out of the way in time, but since Kirti was busy talking she didn't realize. I pushed her out of the way and ended up colliding with the cart.

loly: omg!

People had their eyes on us... on me since I was on the ground with a scrapped knee and slightly twisted ankle. Saudi and Kirti helped me up. the driver of the golf cart got out and started bowing to us multiple times. loly was the most fluent in Japanese. she took three years of it as an elective, so she spoke back to him.

saudia: can you stand? does it hurt?

Sharon: I'm fine. it's not as bad. he braked in time so it was like a little bump.

There was a guy or girl sitting in the golf cart with dark shades and a bandana covering their nose and mouth. they had on a beanie hat that was bright yellow in color. it was difficult making out the gender because the person had on a big jacket. the crowd passed us, paying no mind to us now.