Chapter 19

There was a knock on the door.

Shawn: it must be Vlad.

Ranger: hm. wonder what was so urgent for him to show up at the house on your birthday.

I open the door to see Ivan in the middle holding a beautiful white frosted cake with blue and pink sprinkles and Ferrero chocolates on top. Dilan and Vlad were standing on either side of him. Dilan popped open a party popper

Vladimir: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Shawn: you guys...

I was shocked and frozen as they smiled and let themselves in. tum-tum was just as surprised.

Dilan: hello Mr. tum-tum. the name is Dilan

Ivan: and I'm Ivan drake. it's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance.

Shawn: his name isn't really tum-tum. it's ranger. these are my friends Ivan, Vlad's brother and Dilan Vlad's cousin.

Tum-tum shook hands with all three of them, Ivan's being the briefest. he took a liking to Dilan's handshake.

Ranger: what a nice firm grip you got there!

Dilan: why thank you sir!

Ivan placed the cake on our dining table where I had more time to gawk at it.

(whisper) Ivan: I used blue and pink as a symbolic representation of your current situation.

Shawn: it's beautiful, I don't want to cut it.

Ranger: what a yummy looking cake, if you aren't going to cut it, I'm definitely slicing off a piece for myself.

tum-tum brought a knife and Vlad began to sing. this was so awesome! I had three famous people celebrating my birthday in my own house! more than celebrities they had become my best friends. I fed tum-tum the first slice of cake and he practically had a foodgasm.

Ranger: rich taste! not too sweet! so creamy!

Ivan: thank you.

Ranger: you made this?!

Ivan: yes.

Ranger: please! teach this gir-uhh guy how to make such delicious treats!

(Laugh) Ivan: I'm already doing that.

Shawn: stop embarrassing me! I've been learning some cooking hacks from Ivan while working at the Drac house.

Ranger: and you haven't made me anything fancy?!

Tum-tum pulled my cheek and Ivan started to laugh. next I fed Dilan; I even got a little frosting on his nose.

(Wiping off the frosting) Dilan: I have to head out now.

Shawn: where?

Dilan: I'm going to ultra

Shawn: ahhhh I forgot that starts today!

Dilan: yeah, they have a good line up, I better leave now if I want to catch the remaining of it.

Shawn: have a safe trip!!

Dilan gave me hug before heading out. next I fed Ivan.

Ivan: could use a little more cream I suppose...

Shawn: it's perfect Ivan. thank you.

Lastly Vlad was left. he waited eagerly for his slice. before I could feed him a piece Ivan had cut a huge slice and handed it to him on a plate. Vlad and I both looked confused.