"This is nice. I've always wondered how it would feel to be in Hawaii. I feel like when other people take pictures here it just doesn't feel...the same. But now that I'm actually here I can understand just why they always seem so happy. It's like a breath of fresh air." Trinity says.

"If that makes sense."

"It does." Hoseok responds.

"My parents said hi and that they love you." She tells him. Hoseok smiled. "I love them too."

Trinity looks up at him. He wasn't looking at her. Eventhough she was right here holding him, he seemed to distant and out of reach.

"Seok?" She chimes like a bell, pulling on the collar to his shirt.

"Are you...enjoying this?" She asked him.

Hoseok frowned, jutting his lip out as he held the cigar further away from their faces.

"Why ask me that?"

"I just wanted to make sure. I want us both to be comfortable and have a good time. If it's only me being interactive and having fun then it's all useless and one sided." Trinity shrugged, letting go of his collar.

"None of this is one sided. It's not useless if we both put in the time to get here and enjoy this experience together."

"I know. I understand that. I was just checking..."

Hoseok didn't understand her. He didn't say he wasn't feeling this. But for some reason she felt the need to question him on it? And for what? If anything, she was making him feel a bit iffy.

"Do I give off the vibe that I'm not having a good time?" Hoseok asked, letting his thoughts get to him.

Trinity sat up from her laying position. "No, not at all." She says, shaking her head.

"Then why ask me that?" Hoseok asked.

Trinity stared at him for awhile. The more she stared, the more annoyed he got. She was always beating around the bush instead of just being straight up. If he didn't give off those kinds of vibes then why would she ask him that? Obviously something was off.

"Don't worry about it." Trinity sighed softly, standing up from the chair. Hoseok kissed his teeth.

"Oh no. No no no. We are not about to get into an argument while on vacation." Hoseok said.

"Nobody's arguing." Trinity laughed, trying to make the mood light again.

"Yeah but it's bound to happen soon if we don't talk it out now." Hoseok makes the point.

"There's nothing to talk about. I just wanted to be sure you were having fun. I want you to be comfortable and not think about too many things at once. You could use the break."

"I'm fine. I'm getting high on a patio and just a few seconds ago you were laying on me. That alone made me happy and had my mind at ease. But you constantly questioning me about whether or not I'm enjoying this makes me think more than before."

"You're right. You're right, I'm sorry for being concerned and worrisome. I'll let you relax." Trinity says, backing up into the vila.