"So...?" She drifted.

"Just sit back and relax, princess. You'll understand once we get there." Hoseok responded.

Trinity was nervous. He wasn't telling her a lot of things that she probably should've known as a first time flyer. She was nervous about flying but she was more nervous about hoseok beating around the bush.

"O-okay..." she said, sitting back.

He's insane. She thought.

Trinity had managed to drift off.

She laid in the passenger seat sound asleep, holding Hoseok's hand loosely over the armrest.

Hoseok drove the full hour in the silence of the car. He tried not to think about much. Instead, he wanted to be in this comfortable headspace and actually enjoy vacation time.

Trinity deserved his full attention in this.

Hoseok pulled up in the lot. It was expected that the bright, almost blinding lights reflecting off of the sleek black Ford Mustang truck hit the tinted windows of his car.

Hoseok kissed his teeth, his hellcat coming to a halt next to the car.

Hoseok slowly removed his hand from Trinity's before stepping out of the car. He made his way around, over to Sik who was standing on the drivers side smoking down on a cigarette.

"Thank you so much for this." Hoseok said, pushing his hair back on his head.

"Of course. Anything to ensure your safety." Sik said in Korean, smashing the cigarette out on the ground after taking his final hit.

"They're checking a few more things and then you guys should be good to go. I told them that you're quite protective and this was her first time flying. They're careful and this is a new jet so.." Sik whistled, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Good. I want her as comfortable as possible." Hoseok says.

"Besides this being a dodge from trouble, I actually do want you to relax and have fun. From the very first day I met you, you've been about two things. Business and the ones that you love. I think it's about time you be about yourself too." Sik said.

"Don't try to uplift me." Hoseok scoffed, shoving Sik playfully.

The older rolled his eyes and shoved him back.

"Hoseok?" A voice calls from behind them.

Hoseok turned to see trinity standing behind the opened door to the car. Looking a little lost which was expected since she had just woken up.

She looked cute with her hair tied. Before they left, she had Michelle do her some long braids down past her back. It was good because she wouldn't have to deal with her natural hair or a wig while in Hawaii.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't see you. I was getting worried." Trinity apologized, noticing the unfamiliar man leaning against the car who hoseok had been having conversation with.

"It's okay, baby. I'll be ready to load our bags up in just a minute." Hoseok said.

Trinity nodded. She started to get back in the car.