"She must not know." Jimin said. "She'll see what I mean soon. When he get to biting her and tryna' pull her lips off her face." Michelle said.

"He would never- god dammit Uriah!" Trinity cursed. Uriah had swung the rattle and hit her on the chest.

Hoseok whistled and took the rattle from the baby's hand. "That's enough." He said.

"See?" Michelle said.

"Shut up." Trinity mumbled, sitting Uriah on the carpet. It was safe. There was no glass or anything harmful in sight. He was crawling around and now going to mess with Mila who he loved, and actually never hit before.

"He loves Mila and Oreo but he always beatin' our asses." Suga chuckled.

"That's just Uriah. Imma start fighting his ass." Michelle said.

But in total seriousness Michelle knew that she and Jimin would break Uriah out of that the older he got. Once he began walking they would set more boundaries. Hitting Uriah wasn't something they would do. They wouldn't be quick to grab a belt and abuse their child. But they would tell him right from wrong and if he needed one pop or two to understand then that was okay.

He was a sweetheart and he loved trin and everybody else. But sometimes he got excited like any other baby would and did weird shit.

"I'm ready to eat." Hoseok whispered in Trinity's ear, raising his hips to adjust himself on the couch.

"Boy we just ate breakfast." Trinity giggled, looking down at him.

"So?" He asked. Figuring that there was no point in arguing with him, Trinity hummed and looked elsewhere.

"Okay so!" Mrs.Kim clasped her hands together after entering the living room from the kitchen.

"I was thinking that maybe we could play a few family games. Any suggestions?" She asked.

"Oh oh let's play twister!" Michelle suggested.

"No!" Everybody shouted, looking over at her. Michelle kissed her teeth.

"Why everybody ganging up on me?" She asked.

"Because you know how you get. You're competitive in twister and one time you literally flipped Suga on his ass all because you fell and got eliminated." Namjoon pointed out.

"Key words: one time." Michelle scoffed.

"I'm out here livin' though." Suga said, defending Michelle. "But it did hurt." He added.

Raven leaned up. "Maybe charades?" She asked softly.

"Yeah okay. That sounds better and far more safer." Jimin agreed, placing his hand upon Michelle's thigh.

"Yeah let's go with charades." Everybody agreed.

Mrs.Kim then told them that if they wanted, that was how they could spend the rest of their day until it was time for dinner.

And that's what they did. They played games and laughed and had fun until it was time for dinner. They then ate and had more family time. And once night time came everybody said their goodbyes for the day and parted ways.