Jimin and Michelle decided to spend the night at Jimin's father's place so it was only trinity and hoseok, Namjoon and Haylee and Suga and Raven would be there in the morning.

"No no no, step away from the tree." Trinity scolded oreo who was roaming around the tree. She was scared because the closer he got the more she thought he was going to mess up something.

"Hoseok come get him. Call him over or something." Trinity grunted.

"She's always so particular about the tree." Namjoon rolled his eyes, laying his arm behind Haylee on the couch.

"I think it's adorable how seriously Trin takes Christmas. You're serious about sports why can't she be serious about a holiday?" Haylee asked.

"Because I'm me. She don't need to be like me." Namjoon mumbled. Haylee scoffed and looked towards the tv screen.

"Oouuu it's almost time for you to lay the star on top." Mrs.Kim giggled as she held her phone up to record.

"That's if I can reach." Trinity laughed as hoseok snapped his fingers and called to Oreo. He was still keeping to himself and being silent. Trinity tried to pull something out of him at first but she realized it was no point. He would tell her when he was ready.

"Do I need to get the step stool?" Mr.Kim joked.

"Ha ha, very funny." Trinity remarked dryly, walking around to pick up the star.

She sighed and examined the tree. It was humongous. It was gorgeous and once the lights on it were turned on it would light up the entire room.

Trinity nibbled on her bottom lip and looked over at hoseok. He was staring at the tv screen, a far away look on his face.

Wearing the matching pajama pants trinity had forced him to wear with her along with a solid black sweatshirt. He looked so cute.

Trinity slowly turned and walked over to him. She stood in front of him, holding the star with a hopeful look on her face.

Hoseok slowly looked up at her, not saying a word.

"Hey." Trinity said softly.

"Hey baby." Hoseok said.

"Do you want to come help me put up the star?" She asked. Hoseok hummed.

"Only if I get to kiss you under the mistletoe later." He cracked a smile, standing up.

"Booo! Tomato tomato!" Namjoon said from the couch.

Hoseok waved him off and placed his hand on the small of Trinity's back, guiding them over towards the tree.

"Don't be a hater." Trinity said to her brother.

"Aww how cute! We didn't get this last year." Mrs.Kim said, completely in her own world as she recorded hoseok and trinity.

"We didn't get a lot of things last year mama." Trinity said lowly. But hoseok caught it. He wasn't sure what she meant by that but if he misinterpreted it would just cause unwanted tension so he didn't speak on it.

"Give me a boost?" Trinity asked him. Hoseok licked over his lips and placed his hands on her hips before lifting her smaller figure up easily, the veins in his hands popping as he stabilized himself.