Starting Over Again

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the
world?

------------------------------------------------

10 years after.

"Olivia, Elliot, come on we're going to be late!" Scarlett shouts from the living room to get her children to move faster. Olivia rolled her eyes to her mother who's always an early bird. Elliot giggles at her sister's annoyance.

"I know mom! I'm fixing Elliot's suit!" Olivia said and bend down to face his little brother. She fixed his tie and sleeves.

"Little champ, you put this here then this one on the bottom, see that's easy," Olivia said and show his little brother how to tie. Elliot nods and smiles.

"I miss mama, sis," Elliot said and look at the necklace of your wedding ring. Olivia feels sad about how his brother missed her so much. Everything is different without you around. The atmosphere is gloomy without you laughing and giggling. Everything is not the same.

"I miss her too, E. We missed her so much" Olivia answered. After that accident that happens exactly ten years now, something is missing in their life, and it's you. You are the missing piece in their hearts. Words can't explain how they miss you.

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

Scarlett focused on taking care of the kids, she lay low from the industry and being a mother that your kids deserve. There's never a day that she didn't miss you, she still can't sleep without you on her side, when she can't feel your arms wrap around her waist, sleeping is an escape from cruel reality, because in her dreams you are there.

You and she are meant to be, until eternity your hearts belong to each other.

She wants you on her side, she wants all of you on here but look how cruel the world is, separating you both. You stay in heaven while she stays on earth. You stay with your second child, while she stays with your eldest and youngest.

Then even death, your love won't fade or even be gone. The love stays with her, forever.

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

"What is it? Amelia?" Scarlett asked. Amelia and Koracik look at the EEG, they quickly check you. Thats a small spike but not enough to prove that your brain functions. You're still brain dead.

"Y/N, if you can hear me, please follow the light," Koracik said and sway the flashlight. Your pupils are still fixed and blown. No matter how they tried to save you, the impact in your head caused by the accident took your life.

"Please, follow the light, Y/N," Koracik said still looking at your eyes hoping it will move, that you'll come back to life. That your pupils with be back to normal.

"Tom, stop. We lose her already" Amelia said and pull back Koracik from you. Hes disappointed in himself for not being able to save you, that spike is pe but still not enough. If you can still live, you won't have control over your body, you can't talk, eat or stand on your own. And it will come to the point that you just want to rest.

"Y/N, thank you for being a good friend. Your legacy will be forever and never be forgotten" Tom said and walked out, couldn't take that he has to say goodbye to you.

"Scarlett" Amy calls her again. Scarlett's eyes focused on you, holding your hand wishing to feel your grip, to feel your warm hands, to feel you again.