Chapter 13

Scarlett woke up when the sunray hit her face, she rolled over when she felt no one beside her. She opened her eyes and no Y/N on the bed and shes was nowhere to be found in the room.

She closed her eyes again when her headaches again. They had pretty fun last night and she drank a lot together with Y/N. They had fun last night which explains why she woke up naked.

"Damn it!" She cussed trying to sit, pulling the comforter to cover her body. She massed her temple hoping it will lessen the pain. She was about to get up and dressed when the door open, revealing Y/N holding a tray of food. All of a sudden she smiled and the pain in her head disappeared, "is that for me?"

"Yes. I know you're hungry" You put the tray on the bed and help her to sit properly and give her a peck. "Good morning"

"Good morning"

"Breakfast in bed for my darling because I know shes tired and her head sucks."

Scarlett chuckled, "you made me tired last night, and yeah my head hurts," she said and grabbed the coffee and take a sip. She hummed in delight.

"You feel good?"

"Better," she said with a smile, "thank you for this though. You're too sweet at this hour"

"My service is not free, darling" You jested.

"Well I think I already pay for it last night," Scarlett said and offered you a spoon with rice and egg which you gladly accept. "Is Olivia already eating? The cast and mama?"

"Yeah, they already it. They asked for you but I told them you are still sleeping" you answered and admire her. "You live the food?"

Scarlett nod and continue eating. Now and then, Scarlett feeds you and you can't say no. The two of you share the food you prepare for her.

"Im done, babes" she declared upon emptying the plate in the tray.

You get it and place it on the nearest table and look at her with a smirk, "well, im not"

"Wha- whoa!" Scarlett was startled when you situated yourself on top of her, your face is so closed. She bit her lip as she knew what are you planning to do with her. "Y/N, is five rounds are not enough for you?"

"You're so sexy, darling. I can't resist the temptation you're pulling" you reasoned out and kissed her neck.

"Baby, I have work later" She tried to say, holding back her moan as you find her sweet spot to mark on.

"That can wait, darling. Just a quickie. Please, you won't regret it" you answered and kissed her lips. Scarlett kissed back couldn't resist your lips against hers.

A moan escaped from her lips as your hands went to her chest, massing her left breast, "how quick is that quickie? Hmm"

You look up to her with a smirk, "you'll know it when we did it" you said and remove the comforter that covered her desirable naked body.

Scarlett can't do anything to match your quick moves and how you pleasure and worship her body. She moaned out in pleasure as her hands and mouth work to give her sweet release.

----

Scarlett was running downstairs in a rush, and she found out her daughter is playing with her auntie and her mom is smirking at her. "Hi love, mommy needs to work and im already late so your mama is in charge of you, okay?"

Olivia nod though shes confused. "You're already late when you just came out in your room? Have you eaten already?" Olivia asked.

"Yes, your mama give me a breakfast in bed so im good"