Prologue

Olivia's POV

Living without her for another five years is difficult. I continuously found myself wanting her on my side, my nightmare that night didn't stop waking me up in the middle of the gasping for air as I cry in pain and longing.

I always found myself on the corner of my room, holding the bunny she give me, looking at the ring that holds the promise shes going back to us, to me.

I didn't lose my hopes, unlike mom who's already moving on. Though she didn't date anyone cause she's still married to my mama and I won't allow her to. She's busy doing all the projects that can help her to escape and waste time.

While me, I left here in the house alone. Stuck on doing my shitty homework even though im just ditching my school.

I almost got kicked in my school because im just at home not wanting to socialize or see a human being. Well, mom got furious by that and we screamed and even said mean things to each other. I don't care anymore, I lost myself when I lost my mama.

"OLIVIA JOHANSSON-Y/L/N GET DOWN IN HERE" oh well, here's the queen. I groan and I don't want to get up in the embrace of my comfy bed. I let her wait, just pissing her off.

"OLIVIA YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BANG YOUR DOOR" yep she's pissed. I slowly get up and rub my eyes. I wear my mama's slippers and her white oversize shirt. This is my coping mechanism.

As I went downstairs, I heard murmurs in the kitchen. I sneak just to hear what's going on. Wrong move.

"Okay, ma'am. I understand. I'm so sorry for my daughter's behavior, I will talk to her. Thank you" mom said over the phone. That stupid dean again.

"I think you know why I called you, am I right Olivia?" Mom said facing me, oddly calm. This is not going to end well.

"Yeah, you're going to yell at me again and lock me in my room then you're going to leave me alone in this house," I said sarcastically.

"Why are you not going to school?" She asked, she's just calm. I hate it. She's not like this, every time that stupid dean called her when I ditch my class she's so furious at me.

"Because I hate school and I hate people" my attitude didn't change, while her, her hands are turning into a fist trying to contain her anger towards me. This is what I want.

"Drop that attitude, Olivia. I'm not liking it"

I bitterly laugh at her, "of course. Who wants a daughter who's ditching her class, has a fail grade and her mom didn't care at all. Who wants me? You? When mama is gone you left me"

"What going on with you!?"

"What's going on with me?! I miss my mama! I miss her a lot and the only person who should stick with me is also gone and didn't believe her daughter that her mama is alive!"

"She's dead, Olivia. We buried her body, you saw it so many times!"

A single tear left my eyes, quickly wipe it. I don't want her to see how vulnerable I am. I don't want her pity or anything. "I can't do anything since you're already blinded. I'm tired of saying this to you and I feel like im just a broken vinyl."

I wipe my tears, I cleaned my jaw counting everything inside. I step back and wanted to leave here at this suffocating place.

"Get back here, we're not done talking!"

"We're already done, mom." I run outside I don't care if I just wearing my house clothes. I just want to escape this, to get out in this hell.

----