Chapter 20

"Mama, where's mom?" Olivia asked while you prepare the breakfast for the both of you. Scarlett left early before Olivia woke up. You mentioned Olivia to seat, you place the place with food.

"Your mom is out working for an advertisement. She'll be gone for three days so im going to take care of you for a while" you informed her and put chocolate syrup on Olivia's pancakes. "After I fetch you, you can help me in the hospital," you said and her face lit up. You giggle at her excitement.

"Sure, mama! That will be fun. Intern of a day. Yeah!" She exclaimed and eat her food. You watched her with amusement.

You help Olivia to get her things, especially her project. Carefully putting it on the back seat. You washed the dishes then go to the master bedroom to change and take a shower.

You and Olivia go downstairs all ready to go. You asked if she got everything and she give you a nod with a toothy smile. You get your bag with all your things and put them in the back. You text Scarlett that you and Olivia are on the way to school and the message is only delivered.

'Maybe she's still driving" you said to yourself and start the car. You feel something is wrong but you shrugged it off. You're just having some fall issues.

Or not.

----

Scarlett glanced at the person sitting beside her as she shifted her sight from him to the road. He fell asleep while she drive. Since it takes an hour to reach their destination. She couldn't stop examining his face. His pale skin makes her upset.

Then she remembers why they are going to this place, it is because of him, it was for him. He wants to do on his list that he wanted to do; she wants to make his dream come true before the time ends.

And here she is, helping him with everything. She wanted to accomplish everything he dreamed of. Even if it means betraying Y/N, even if it doubts her loyalty to her.

After an hour passed they reached their destination. The rest house Colin owned. She parked her car take off her seat belt and move a little to wake up Colin.

"Colin, we're here. Wake up" Scarlett whispered gently tapping his shoulder. Colin slowly wakes up and looks around. She looks at Scarlett and smiled.

"We're here already?" He asked and look outside.

"Yes, sir. Now come on so you can rest before we do our plans for today" they both come out and go to the house. Colin's smile grew wider at the sight of a new view. He saw this because he's been stuck in the hospital room.

"Let's go, I want to wander around" Colin suggests and tame Scarlett's hand. She smiles and agrees, it's his time to be happy. "Can we first put our things inside?" She asked and Colin nodded. He helps Scarlett carry their bags.

"Come on!" Scarlett said and lend her hands to him. He missed this. He missed this feeling with her in his side- the feeling of being in love again.

While they walk and roam the place, they decide to browse the photos of them together that they took years ago- when they are still together. They can't help but smile in every photo because the memory that picture hold is still vivid in their minds. For them, the memories are worth admiring and worth it remembering.

"Where do you want to go first?"

Maybe coin was too busy looking at the picture and he doesn't notice her question and presence. He looks at her and grinned. "Ferris wheel?"

She nodded and they go there holding hands. The amusement park is not that away from the rest house they stay in. They pay the fees and ride. Scarlett feels nervous and holds on to the railings and Colins shoulder.