Epilogue

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

----------------------------

"Scarlett?... Darling?" She woke up from her nap when she heard a familiar voice. She stood up to meet you.

"Why are you still here?" She asked rubbing her eyes to see your face. "What are you doing here? Where are Olivia and Elliot? Are they in their rooms?"

"They are fine... They will be fine" you answered and take her hands to hold yours.

"I thought you already left, why did you come back? Did you forget something?"

"Yes, I forgot to say goodbye," you said meaningfully to her with a smile. "I forgot to give you a kiss goodbye"

Scarlett's eyes widen, "are you here to flirt because I can't resist that so go home with flo. And we're already divorced."

"I know that darling," you said and chuckled. "There is something I want to tell you thats why I come back"

"What? You just have to text it to me. And if the kids are your concern you can visit them anytime you want."

"But I might not able to say this tomorrow," you said. "I want you to be okay, I want you to be strong for our children"

"Im okay, I mean the divorce still hurts but knowing you are still here, it's okay with me. And im going to be strong for them"

"And im very happy to know that" your response caresses her face. "You've been the greatest and rarest love I ever had. And saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing to do. I probably left so many times but it's all in the past. You'll survive this, darling. You're so strong and I know you can face it whatever comes after this. Whatever happens, I want you to be strong and okay. You, Olivia, and Elliot take care of each other. Tell them I love them so much and it will remain forever"

She doesn't know why you said those words. Shes confused and nervous at the same time. "W-why are you saying that? Are you going back to London?"

You didn't answer and leaned to kissed her forehead and her nose, "I love you until eternity, Scarlett. And I will continue loving you no matter how far I am. Were meant to be"

You both shared a passionate kiss thats so familiar, so good, and warm. Until you slowly fade in her sight.

"Meant to be"

----

Amelia ran after she changed her clothes to scrub uniform going to the hospital pit while wearing the gown and gloves. There is a handful of doctors outside so she thought it was a big case thats got her interest. "Anyone tell me what's coming?"

"Truck vs car. Thats all we know. They get the driver of the car since they said who was have a serve injury" a trauma doctor said.

The ambulance came and they welcome the paramedics with the patient in a stretcher. Her eyes are glued to the patient when she notices that it's familiar to her. "Y/N Y/LN, 35, blunt force trauma in the head and chest. Unconscious in the scene of the accident has gained a GCS of 9 now. Bruises on the chest and serve fracture on the left arm. BP is 90 over 60. Pulse 85."

"Okay, move to trauma 2," a trauma doctor said and they rushed to the said room. "On my count, one, two, and three" as they transferred the patient from the trolley to the hospital gurney.