Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

I have never been so happy until this day. She asked me to be with her and you're her around and she is still that woman, so gentle and caring. I never doubt why mom loves mama so dearly.

I grab a book, a brochure for the beautiful places here in New York and I will take this opportunity to make her remember all the things she forgot. I take a pen and a paper and write every destination we will be at tomorrow.

"God this is hard than what I thought it would be. I need to maximize the time we have to bring every memory she has. Ho could I do this?-"

I get my phone and open the clock to measure the estimated time for our errands tomorrow. I want it to be good and I make sure theirs a significant memory in every places I will bring her.

For tomorrow:

Rockefeller Center

Times Square

Empire State Building

Union Square

Washington Square Park

Battery Park

City Hall

I don't know how could I put the time since I didn't know what time will be there. Traffic is a bitch and will ruin your mood and plan.

This is all set im just going to wait for tomorrow. And I'm sure I wouldn't sleep since im excited as hell to be with mama again.

I reserve a call from mom, shit. Did she know I didn't go to school? Please no. I mean if she's going to scold me it's fine but if she's going to ground me in my room, I think world war three will begin.

"Mom, why did you call?"

"Your aunties and uncles are here in the house, they want to bond with you, what time will you come home? Do you want me to fetch you?"

"I'll be home after thirty minutes. I just need to finish my last class. No need to fetch me. I can walk myself."

"Okay, you said it- HI OLIVIA! WE MISS YOU!"

Is that uncle Seb? And I also heard uncle Mackie and uncle Tom in the background. I giggle at what I've heard. Auntie Lizzie and mom scolding the boys.

"What did I say about lowing your voice, idiots?!" Auntie Lizzie's voice rang. I chuckle, I already imagine the boy's scared face. "Uncles, you're in big trouble," I said.

"They are"

"Good luck with the Amazona's," I said and laugh. I bid goodbye and put my phone inside my pocket. I rearrange the shelf and say goodbye to Mrs. Agnes.

Before I go home I will go to uncle James to tell him the news. I look at the necklace mama gives to me when we're on the beach. It's mom's day off and we want some family time alone and be out with the busy city for at least two days.

I was building a sandcastle near the shore while mama and mommy is laying on the sand having their good times together.

The white sand makes the castle more beautiful and I run to the sea to get some shells for decoration when I spot a crab. I giggle and bend down. It's so cute but its hands are trying to clip my fingers. I take it by its body and run to my mommies.

I see mommy whispering something on mama's ear and I get jealous. I run to them while I grip on the crab. They pulled away and look at me. "Hey, bubs, what is it?" Mama asked and I took her and open it. I smirk on what my head plan. I place the living crab on mama's hands that made her scream in shock and run. I laughed and my butt hit the sand. I hold my tummy at how hilarious mama's face is.