Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

We brought Scarlett to the hospital to attend to her wounds while I talk to the police and my lawyer. Olivia didn't want me to go so she's on my back sleeping. I thank them for being on time unlike those police in every action movie.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked her while a nurse patched her wounds. She just smile and look at sleeping Olivia on my back. "I'm good now." She softly said. I nod and take a sit. I carefully laid Olivia on my chest, her legs are on my waist. I heard her snores making me giggle.

"I'm sorry if I put you two in this situation. I'm sorry, darling" I apologize. She caresses my cheeks, her warm hands are so good making me calm and every burden is out in my body.

"It's not your fault, baby. I'm happy you're here but still, im mad at you." She said, I look at her confused. "What? What did I do?" I asked, she glared at me and the nurse are out already, leaving me and her with our sleeping child.

She stand up and I gulp the way she looked at me. Like im a prey waiting to get eaten by my predator. I feel hot and sweaty the way her hips sway and her sultry eyes like she's already planning something on her head.

"She kissed that lips that belong to mine, baby. That lip is mine and mine alone. And she touches that body that once again, belongs to mine," she said and grabbed my chin, her hot and minty breath brushing to my face that's so addictive. "You know what I want to do you with you right now? To make that body mine, to play, and make me satisfied"

Our lips are one inch away and with one swift move, our lips will be united again. I smirk at how she thinks she's now in control, "and here is my little pretty baby thinking she's now in charge. Darling, im yours to play and im made to make you satisfied." She smirked and bit her lips. I feel her hot breath on my ears that send a shiver down my spine.

"You're going to make it up to me with a lot of sex" she whispers and I chuckle. "Yes, dear. I'm ready for it"

----

I go to Claudia's house to get my things. I'm with Scarlett since she said she wants to help me, and show am I to decline that offer? I get all my things and put them in the box. I remember the box I saw in the walk-in closet. I get it and sit down on the bed. Scarlett stops folding some clothes and sits beside me.

"What is that?" She asked and peaked on the box.

"I saw this before and this also helps me to remember things though before it's a little blurry. These pictures are faked that she makes so I would believe everyone lies she told me. She also told me that you're the one who made this." I told her while she look so angry at the picture. Then I saw a brown envelope with my name on it.

Out of curiosity, I open it and my eyes widen while I read the files that are on it. It's Claudia's will with my name on it. She's giving me the company and all her properties. What the actual fuck?

Y/N,

Hi honey or should I call you Y/N. I'm giving my company to you since I know any time soon you will remember and you're going to leave me. And this is all I could do to pay you for what I did. I witness you being so hands-on with the company and I don't have anyone to trust with this but you. I know what I did no excuse and theirs no valid reason for it.

Thank you for everything. It's up to you if you want the company to go or end it. I don't care anymore, they just force me to take this responsibility. Thank you for loving me at the fake scenario I made. At least in that, you made me feel loved. I don't regret what I did but I regret hurting you.

I'm sorry and take care. I'm sorry if my love is so selfish. Be happy that's all I wish for you and I know you will because you have her. But Y/N, It's so real to me.