Leah and Zoey sat on the bleachers, watching the team as they practiced. Leah was wearing Zeke's spare hoodie, and had the blanket over hers and Zoey's legs.
"Where do you think they're going to take us for dinner?" Zoey asked, taking her eyes off the team practicing and looked at Leah.
"Mmmm . . . " she shrugged. "I have no idea. But it better be good."
"But if they extend practice too, since the game is tomorrow."
"Then we'd have to cancel plans. For the fourth time." Leah sighed.
"This game is very important, Leah."
"I know it is. And I am extremely grateful and proud of our boys. Everyone thought they couldn't make it, yet here they are. I'm just gonna live and hope that we win this game. The 49ers have been doing pretty good lately."
"We don't need to jinx anything."
"No, I don't want to. How has Dak been?"
She sighed and looked at him practicing. "He's been putting so much pressure on himself lately. I know for a fact that he's gonna end up talking down on himself if they loose. He's also going to be working his ass off. Probably more than he has been lately."
"He's canceled on few things for you guys too, huh?"
She bit her lip and nodded her head. "Yeah, but I don't blame him. He has the weight of a huge fan base on his shoulders. He is basically the leader for this team and they expect him to be perfect and he wants to be perfect. And I have to keep on reminding him over and over again that he's human, he can make mistakes, he doesn't always have to be perfect, he's not some damn robot."
"Don't worry. You'll be there. Knowing you, you're gonna end up helping him, somehow in someway. That's just you."
Zoey smiled a little. "I hope you're right."
"You are a very convincing person."
Zoey nodded her head shrugging a shoulder. Zeke and Dak made their way near the bleachers where Zoey and Leah sat, and by the expressions on their faces, they already knew. They stood at the fence and Zoey shook her head.
"It's okay, boys. Go back to practice. We'll go somewhere after."
"We can get you girls a snack or something, real quick." Zeke said.
"It's okay. I brought this nice bag with some." Leah smiled proudly, patting her bag. "I have water, Gatorade, sparkling water, different types of snacks, you guys want one?"
"That's why you wanted that big bag?"
"Yeah, I get hungry a lot during your guys practices."
He laughed a little shaking his head.
Oh, yeah. That's my girl. Zeke thought to himself.
"What kind of Gatorade?"
"I got arctic cherry, blue berry, arctic blast—"
"Do you have lemon?"
"I do." she nodded her head.
"Can I have one?"
She took it out of her bag and tossed it to him.
"Thank you, ma'am."
"I'll take blue berry." Dak said.
Leah grabbed it out of the bag and tossed it to him.
"Thanks, I appreciate it." Dak smiled then their coaches called for him and Zeke. "I'll see you later, baby." he smiled at Zoey.
"Okay." Zoey smiled.
"I love you." he said as he walked away backwards.
"I love you more."
"I love you the most." he smiled then jogged away.
Zoey rolled her eyes as him and shook her head.
"See ya, Leah." Zeke winked.
"Later, Zekiel." Leah smiled.
Zeke then jogged back to practice.
"You two are cute together, you know that?" Leah smiled.
"It is a fact, so . . . " she trailed off with a smug grin.
"He is a good guy. He makes you happy, and it better stay that way."
"Oh, it will, for sure." she leaned into Leahs ear. "Are you two official yet?"
She sighed and shook her head. "Nope." she said, popping out the 'P'.
   Zoey groaned. "I'm tired of him holding back."
   "I would be lying if I didn't say that a part of me is kind of relieved."
   "What?!" she gasped, stunned at her response. "You two are head over heals for each other, yet you two aren't nothing. I swear, you two are so stupid."
   "Nah-ah! He is. He is the one to confess first. And you you know damn well why I'm not really ready for a relationship. After . . . I just don't want my depression to ruin him. I don't want what I go through to effect him, you know?"
   "I do. That's how I felt before Dak and now . . . " she gave a light chuckle. "I have zero regrets. You two would be such a freaking power couple, bro. And I feel like you two are going to . . . do NSFW things before you two become official."
   "Oh, please don't say that. That's not going to happen."
   "It will. Just watch." Zoey smirked.
   "Oh, yeah. And you'll be pregnant within a month." Leah said sarcastically rolling her eyes.
   "Aww, a little Dak, won't that be so cute!" Zoey gushed.
   "Take it easy, Zo. You're gonna need to wait till he puts a ring on it."
   "Obviously, Leah. I'm not that stupid. Plus, he said he doesn't want kids, so."
   Leah shrugged as she shook her head. "Hey, anything could happen."
   "Yeah, I know. But we're doing everything safe."
   "Okay, good. I want to be an aunt, but not too soon."
   Zoeys jaw dropped and smacked Leahs arm. "Leah!"
   "What?! You can't blame me for saying the truth."
   Zoey rolled her eyes and swatted her younger sibling away. "Have you talked or asked him about kids or anything?"
Leah sat there and thought for a minute. "No. We've never really found ourselves on that topic."
"Well, you two need to talk about it sooner or later. Like you said, anything could happen."