Hours began to pass by and you two decided to take a break, you honestly didn't expect he would agree when you initiated it so you were taken aback.

When you bid farewell to him and reminding him that you can't play for two weeks, you also received a text from someone.

Walking garbage
Y/N, I have a favor.

You cocked a brow as you showed a smirk, you plopped yourself at your comfortable bed before replying.

You
oh?
what do I owe the pleasure
to be texted by your majesty?

Walking garbage
...
train my son.

.・。.・゜✭・

Two weeks went by in a flash, the time skipped really fast with everyone being fired up in training more than before.

The reason was that they were inspired by your speech last time, and now they wanted to show how worthy they are to be able to compete at the Sports Festival.

All of them actually remembered it, thus they trained their bodies to the max and also their minds until they collapsed, sweating profusely.

"Everyone, get yourselves ready! It's almost our time to show up!"

Iida, being the responsible one, reminded the people who were busy cooling themselves, or hyping each other in the waiting room.

"Midoriya.." a sudden silence was then followed by that call, with the boy with white and red stood in front of the green freckled lad who flinched.

"T-Todoroki-kun, yes?"

"In terms of strength, it's clear that between the two of us, I'm stronger than you." that proclamation was confirmed by the green lad, by cluelessly nodding his head.

"Don't think that All Might took a liking to you means that I'm going to back down, I'm still going to beat you."

"Uh-umm.." And with that, he started sweating.

"Woah, another declaration of war?" the lightning haired blonde mumbled while looking at the two in both amazement and confusion.

"Hey, hey.. Todoroki, we're all friends here, there's no need to be so harsh."

Kirishima, the peacemaker, started softly with his hand landing on the shoulder of the said boy. However it was swatted by him and said that he was not here to 'make friends' with an unfriendly tone.

"I-I know that I may not be as powerful as you Todoroki-kun but I d-don't know why you suddenly want to declare war on me, I m-mean it's not like I'm not confident in myself but- I'm going to do my best in this and make myself worthy in being in the Hero Department in class 1a!"

When he was saying that, he subconsciously glanced at your figure in the corner who was just casually reading a book with a cup of coffee on the other hand and pretended to be ignorant about the happenings around you.

A scoff was then heard, it was certainly came from a certain hot tempered boy who was crossing his arms watching shits going down while also raging in his mind that he thought that the second quietest boy in class was declaring war on the wrong person.