RPSL Chapter 31

Thank you so much guys for patiently waiting for this book. Here is another 10 chapters for yall~

**********

After Zhang Man came home that day, Li Wei made a phone call in the study.

He heard two days ago that Yan Hui recovered from his injuries and came back to school. A bully like him, who has suffered such a big loss, will definitely want to retaliate back.

He was fine with it, but not her. Just thinking about the day she was threatened by the guy holding her chin, thinking about her white knuckles squeezing her school bag would make him lose his mind.

Everything related to her is something he doesn't dare to let up on.

The phone was answered after a few "rings" and the man's voice on the other side was a bit rough: "Who is it?"

"...Brother Yi, it's me, Li Wei."

Si Yi is the owner of the bar Zhang Man went to last time, and is now one of the most prominent figures in N City. Back then in the orphanage, he owed Li Wei a personal favor and if it wasn't for Zhang Man, perhaps this favor would never have been mentioned in his lifetime.

......

Since Si Jin came home, she keeps on thinking about the youth she saw in the store today, "Who is he...?"

She felt a very familiar feeling in her heart, and she was sure that she must have seen him somewhere before. But in her mind she had some doubts, such a handsome young man, if she had seen him somewhere, she must have had an impression.

She shook her head and stopped thinking about it, kicked off her shoes, threw the big bag she was carrying onto the couch and headed upstairs.

Si Yi is sitting in the study and is talking on the phone as she quietly walks behind him, listening to him talking to the other end of the phone: "...Yan Hui, right? I have a slight impression that it was one of the small bosses of some group that followed us around. Mmm, don't worry. I'll have someone warn him... Yeah, absolutely nothing will happen."

When Si Yi hung up the phone, Si Jin slapped him violently on the shoulder.

Si Yi's furrowed brow became especially gentle the moment he saw Si Jin: "Ah Jin, you're back?"

Si Yi looks very imposing, broad shoulders, tall, and has a slightly square face. Although he looks handsome, he does not look anything like the exquisite doll-like Si Jin, and if not for the same last name, it is hard to imagine that these two are actually brother and sister.

"Yeah. Well, I'm exhausted. I got stood up today, so I've been shopping alone all day."

She asked casually, "Big Brother, who did you call just now?"

Si Yi smiled and stroked her head: "Guess who it is? It's someone you know too."

"I know him?" Si Jin's cute little nose wrinkled up and after thinking for a while, she couldn't think of an answer.

"It's Li Wei. He was in the orphanage with us when we were kids. He's the same age as you, do you remember him?"

Seeing that she was still wrinkling her nose, Si Yi reached out and dotingly scratched her nose: "You ran out of the house when you were a kid and were greedy for food, and he ended up getting you back. Such a heartless little girl, how could you even forget him?"

As Si Jin listened, a vague figure emerged in her mind, and suddenly her eyes lit up.

Was it him? She remembered when she was a child, squatting on the street corner bawling, she was approached by that tiny boy who took her hand and bought her a candy.

Rebirth Plan to Save Leader [ONGOING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara