065 | your honor, they love each other

give me one good movie kiss

JANUARY SIXTH, TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN

JANUARY SIXTH,
TWO THOUSAND AND THIRTEEN

09:15 in the morning.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW the Miya twins?" Kindaichi wondered as the group of soulmates made their way past the stalls selling merchandise and food. The atmosphere of the large sports centre was buzzing with life, chatters of strangers thronging the air. Unfamiliar faces were lit with excitement, eyes brimming with elation.

"I met them years ago," Sora explained. "I was- like seven, I think? We went to swim camp together." The memories of their shared past blessed his mind, and a smile stretched across his face as he recalled the troublesome duo he made friends with. "This was before I came to Miyagi. My parents moved all over Japan cause of work, and I only managed to wrangle them into letting me stay cause I met Tobio first. It took a lot of effort on my part to get them to agree, but I guess all that works well ends well, y'know?"

"Ah," Yuutarou sounded, nodding his head.

Tooru crossed his arms over his chest, turning to the side. "I don't like them."

"Stop pouting, Tooru." Sora didn't bother glancing at him. He should've expected this reaction from the brunet. "You're eighteen."

"So?!" Tooru's jaw dropped. "What does my age have anything to do with that?!"

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes. He leant back and slapped his hand across the setter's back, forcing him to straighten his spine and lurch forward with a 'poh' sound winding out his mouth. "It means grow the fuck up."

"Mean, Iwa-chan!" cried Tooru. He rubbed his back, feeling the sting of pain propagating through his body. "My soulmates are so–"

"Mean— yes, yes. We get it."

Tooru blinked in surprise. His soulmates stared at him with exasperation, and yet, beyond those looks, Tooru could feel their emotions of fondness slowly trickle in. A smile swept across his features, eyes crinkling with joy and affection and everything that spoke insurmountable volumes of love. 

As he picked up the pace to catch up to his soulmates, Tooru didn't doubt for a second that this story of theirs would go down in history as one of the greatest love stories.

Their souls were made for one another.

And nobody could be able to change that.

Not other people, not friends, not family and certainly not themselves. They were stuck together as one. Fate made sure of that.

No one was going to alter her plans.

Not even a catalyst.

( cue the i-miss-studying-strangely-enough. what am i meant to do with my life now? i've been studying every day for the past two months and now i'm done. and i'm bored )