043 | alt + f4

speak to him in words,
and he'll look at them with feelings

speak to him in words,and he'll look at them with feelings

AUGUST EIGHTEENTH,
TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE

12:56 in the afternoon

THE BEDROOM REMAINED SILENT, background noises fading away due to the noise-cancelling headphones nestled on the top of Sora's head. With one hand enveloped around his computer mouse, the other frequently tapping on the various keys, his sea-green eyes trained onto the illuminated screen. Possible gaming strategies raced through his mind, commands spewing out of his mouth, directed to the two other teenage boys on the group call with him.

"No, Bo!" Sora exclaimed into the mic attached to his headphones. "Don't go there! You're going toand he died." He leant into his seat, a sigh parting past his lips.

"Idiot," Kuroo muttered, rubbing his face with an exhausted hand. He was careful with the gaming system he was using. He knew Kenma wouldn't be too happy to find out that he broke a piece here and there. Let's face it, the pudding-haired boy would transform into a little gremlin and utterly devour his soulmate if anything happened to his lifelinehis laptop and co. "Just leave him. We'll go on."

"Wait!" cried Bokuto, who, unlike his companion, slammed his flustered fingers over his own keyboard. "Don't leave me by myself!"

"Too bad," the middle blocker chastised. "We told you time and time again not to venture off by yourself. We're supposed to be working as a team."

"I thought I saw something!" the spiker defended, sitting closer to his screen on the other side of the country. "It's not my fault!"

"It is," Sora and Kuroo exhaled in sync.

Ignoring the owl-lookalike's whining, the two continued with their game, fingers working furiously to try and win this next level. Sora's brow twitched, the corner of his lips curving downwards. "One second," he told his friends, muting his microphone. He reached up and pushed his headphones to the side.

His gaze dropped to under his desk.

"No teeth, Tobio."

Large sapphire eyes met his own, tears wetting the dark lashes of his very soulmate. Saliva dribbled off his lips, the same ones wrapped around his cock, swollen and painted an ever-so-lovely crimson. His hot breath encompassed his ✨moist✨ member, chest racking with heavy pants.

Kneeling under the desk, his hands gripping Sora's muscular thighs, fingers digging into his bare skin, Tobio looked erotic, and the sight simply made blood rush to his cock.

Sora cooed out loud. "Does it hurt?" he wondered, his fingers trailing Tobio's sharp jaw, sparks erupting at the subtle contact. A shiver raced down the setter's spine, the walls of his throat contracting around Sora's cock.