032 | what a hungry boi

he was all seven of the deadly sins

JUNE SEVENTEENTH,TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE

JUNE SEVENTEENTH,
TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE

14:49 in the afternoon

KAGEYAMA COULD NOT fucking concentrate. His fingers curled around his pencil, lower arms leaning on the table situated in Sora's living room. Sapphire eyes burned holes onto the papers sprawled around the wooden desk, black ink mocking him, baiting him to try and solve the expressions. Tobio hated modern literature. In his mind, he cursed the subject out violently, profusely. Why did he have to learn this? Why couldn't he just play volleyball all day, every day? It wasn't like he was going to remember half the stuff in a few years.

Pants stuttered out of his throat, deft fingers trailing along his skin.

Tobio shivered.

"Sora," he whined, the older male pressing his chest against the younger's back, arms wound around his body. He traced tiny little circles on the base of his hips.

"Yeah, Tobio?" Sora lowered his face to his soulmate's neck, brushing his nose against the base. He settled for a soft kiss to his skin, observing how it heated up, colouring a delicate scarlet. Pressing an array of kisses down his neck, a lazy smirk spread across Sora's face. For as soon as his moist, plump lips imprinted onto his neck, Tobio lost all rational thoughts, consumed by Sora, Sora, Sora. He gripped the edge of the table, nails digging into the hard surface.

"I can't study like this," he breathed, leaning his body forward. He held his breath as Sora's fingers snaked up his shirt, the chilly feeling of metal against flushed skin sending shivers down his spine.

"Yes, you can," Sora replied, the pads of his fingers brushing against Tobio's hardening nipples. He jerked forward, jaw falling agape. "Just focus on the questions."

"I can't do that with you"

A loud gasp parted through his lips, a stinging pain blooming across his chest. Sora's smirk widened, relishing in the way his soulmate reacted so intensely to such faint ministrations.

Well, not exactly faint.

He tugged on both nipples harder, mouthing along the column of skin leading to his adorable face. Sora could not wait to see tears streaming down his cheeks, staining his flawless skin.

He rolled his hips forward, his clothed erection grinding against Tobio's perky ass. The booty shorts he was wearing at the moment was Sora's choice. He had bought them for him in Italy, along with everything elsethere was no way Sora was going to let his soulmate pay for anything as long as he was beside him. His big ass bank account allowed him to do as he wished, and his parents never questioned what he bought. They were too busy, anyway. Furthermore, hidden in the back of their closet was a lacey pair of lingerie Sora couldn't wait to get Tobio in. Drool pooled in his mouth at the prospect.