★ The Official Couple Only

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙒𝙀

November 25th, 2021-

"Have you saw the article? of Treasure being on hiatus for a year straight" Dami reads by looking on her iPad as Haruto who was next to her Sighs deeply, "We shouldn't be disappointing our fans like that" Dami keeps her iPad aside and leans on Haruto, "We'll have our comeback soon tho-" Haruto says while playing with Dami's hair "Our fans are being worried and look at you and me? We are in Maldives right now?" Dami panics while Haruto let's out a laugh "No one will know, plus we'll get back to Korea the day after tomorrow so just relax and stop panicking" Haruto scoffs while pulling her closer, "Come on let's go out" Dami says while getting up and heading to the closet "Isn't it weird that you asked Jennie noona to grant permission from YG entertainment to visit Maldives with only me?" Haruto asks while Crossing his arms as Dami giggles "You should be feeling happy" Dami says while taking out some clothes, "What do you want to do today?" Haruto asks while being in the Balcony, "Well, I want to walk around the beach in the evening, Bake a cake, Stargazing at night and whatever you want next-" They both laughed at her To-do list, "Come on, then~" Haruto says while grabbing his younger's hand.

√√√

"Where are we going now?" Dami asks to her older "Grocery store for the supplies to bake a cake" Haruto replies as Dami tugs on his sweater pointing to a couple "Could that be Hyuna Unnie and EDawn Hyung?" Dami asks while Haruto looks at the lovely couple for a bit "Maybe, cause it's a great place for celebrity couples" Haruto says and ruffles Dami's hair making her giggle, "Now come on and get the supplies!"

√√√

"Haru, Can you take out the cake?" Dami asks to Haruto while she is making the chocolate cream, "Sure" He replies while taking out the cake, "Kiwi, there's chocolate under your lips" Haruto mentioned as Dami gasps and wipes it off, "There's still some on" Haruto states while moving closer, bending down to Dami's height and slightly wiping it off with his thumb as Dami gasps "Umm. . Watanabe the cream is frosting" Dami says while Haruto gets back to his senses, "Oh. . Yeahh", "Wait who's calling?" Dami says while going to the living room as Haruto blocks her way to go, "Ruto, Give back my phone" Dami says while totally not reaching Haruto's hand "Who is that?" Dami asks while still jumping "Kim Doyoung" Haruto says making Dami stood up properly "I don't want you to talk to him, cause you'll forget about me" Haruto states while giving her phone back, "I'll text him to not worry about me then" Dami exclaims making Haruto nod.

√√√

"The guys would be jealous" Dami says while taking a picture with her phone of the cake, "Yup, they'll be" Haruto says while giggling and taking a bite, "It turned out amazing" the older says while munching his cake, "Come on, you promised me that we'll Stargaze!" Dami whines while dragging Haruto's sweater, "Let's go to the balcony" Haruto suggests as Dami takes her blanket to the balcony.

√√√

They both sat on a corner, their bodies covered with a blanket, it was a cold night and stars shining bright, "I've never thought of You and I being together" Dami says while turning her head to Haruto, "Why?" Haruto says while chuckling "I don't know why" Dami replies back her older, Haruto leans his head on Dami's shoulder making her heart skip a bit, "But don't you love me?" Haruto asks as Dami's face turns red "I love you. . . A lot" She replied while covering her face as her heartbeat increased, "The stars are shining bright" Dami says while Haruto nods "I'm missing the other boys" Dami claims while Haruto says "Me too", "You guys mean a lot in my life, I've never imagined of being loved this much just as you guys have loved me" Dami says while choking back her tears "Don't be sad, cause we'll be there with them the day after tomorrow!" Haruto cheers Dami up, "Let's go and watch Encanto!" They watched Encanto until they fall asleep on Each other.

√√√

This chapter was Requested by MhyAngelCarino I hope you liked this chapter, I shouldn't have made this so Romantic, Bye-