Dami X ENHYPEN

January 22nd, 2022-

One. . Two. . Three! Welcome to Sbs Kpop! The young girl Dami jumps up in excitement while peeking through the Cardboard paper which was on her hand, "Dami-ssi What are you doing here?" Sunghoon says while acting a little surprised "I'm here to Cover up for Wonyoung unnie as she isn't here today!" Dami says while smiling, her small body was looking Adorable next to Sunghoon as She is wearing matching outfits with him for today "What happened to Wonyoung-ssi?" Sunghoon asked Dami Curiously "She is having rest cause she had been working a lot this days" Dami makes a sad but cute face as Sunghoon Nods "Let's not get sad! And welcome the groups here!" Sunghoon and Dami claps as the other group showed on the screen "AND CUT!" The director calls as the cameras stops rolling "That's for today!" The cameraman claims while wiping of the lens of the camera "Should we head to the Backstage?" Dami asks to Sunghoon as he starts to walk without talking.

√√√

"Can we have you at our dorm Tomorrow for the Practice?" Sunghoon asks while playing with his phone "Sure, I'll come tomorrow at Afternoon if that's alright" Dami says as the older smiles "My members will be happy to see you tomorrow" Sunghoon states while Dami smiles and continues to eat her chips.

√√√

January 23rd 2022-

"Guys! Can I go to Enhypen's dorm?" Dami asks grabbing the attention of all Treasure members, "Why?" Jihoon asks while knitting his eyebrows "I gotta practice with Sunghoon for kbs kpop next week" Dami states making Hyunsuk coming to the living, the boys took a glance at each other "Aren't you guys somehow don't want me to go there?" Dami curiously asked as Jaehyuk says "Yeah, it's true we don't want you to go there cause Everytime you go, you forget about us", Dami laughs at his sentence "Is that the reason? Alright I won't forget you guys", "It's not about forgetting, It's about you going to their dorm" Haruto utters while taking a step closer "You guys are way too jealous than I expected" Dami inhales while Doyoung says "You'll not be going, Tell them to come to our dorm instead", Dami gets lost of her mind once again "I'll go" she gets up from the couch "You'll not go and that's final" Yedam calmly says as Dami walks towards her room and aggressively bangs the door close "I'll go and that's final!"

After some minutes Dami comes out of her room "Are you really not gonna listen to us?" Jeongwoo asks while Dami was about to walk outside of the dormitory, "I'm going bye-"

√√√

After ringing Enhypen's dorms bell, Heeseung opens the door and greets Dami with a hug, "Come in" he moves as Dami went inside and fell on the couch "Is there something wrong?" Heeseung asks while taking a seat next to Dami, "I had a argument" Dami replies even so Heeseung again asks "With whom?", "All of my members" Dami looks towards elsewhere to avoid eye contact, "That's sad to know" Heeseung utters untill there was a loud noise all over the Enhypen Dorm

"GUYS! DAMI IS HERE"

"MY BESTIE ARE YOU FINE?"

"PLEASE YOU FORGOT OUR DATE"

"I WISH I WAS SUNGHOON"

Dami giggles at Enhypen's dumbness, "How are you guys?" Dami asks as Enhypen smiles and talks to her for a second, "We can practice in the living room, can we?" Sunghoon asks as Dami agrees within a second, "Hybe building was way more fine" Sunoo said while rolling his eyes, "Should we head to Hybe then?"

√√√

While being in Enhypen's Van, Dami noticed something on the streets so she told the driver to stop the car, She holds up a cute little brown coloured dog from the streets and shows it to Enhypen, "Aww, Is she hurt?" Jungwon asks while checking it for a bit, "It looks like her leg is broken" Niki suggests while holding it next to him "Can we head to the Hospital please?" Jake asked as Sunghoon Nods.

After Reaching the pet hospital, the doctor told them to do a operation so they agreed and Dami decides to take all the responsibility of this dog, "After the operation is done, you can call me in this number" Dami showed and the doctor heads towards the operation Theater.

√√√

"Hey! You shouldn't be that much worried about that dog, just chill gurl-" Jay says while Dami smiles "Do you think it somehow be okay?" Dami asks as Jay laughs it all "You look so cute when you're nervous" Dami pouts at her older "I'm sorry" Jay says once he stopped laughing.

After Sunghoon and Dami's practice was finished they decided to leave the Hybe building and go somewhere to eat, and also dropping Dami to Treasure's dorm, "What? Should we come over?" Jake talked with someone through his phone "Guys the operation has ended and the Dogs Is fully recovered" Jake says making Dami giggle, "Let's go and get it" Niki says while they all get in their car,

√√√

The dog licks Dami's hand making her giggle, "Just give this dog these medicines for some days and it will be improved more" the doctor suggest making them understand, "So Dami? Will you adopt this dog?" Sunghoon asked making Dami think a little bit longer, "I got a dog at home already-" She says, "No worries I'll take it! So whenever you visit our dorm you can obviously meet her!" Jay says while snatching it away from Dami, "Thank you so much"

√√√

Dami and Enhypen had dinner together that day, After eating dinner Enhypen finally drops Dami to her dorm "Bye!", "Take care all of you~" Dami waves at them, "See you next time in Kbs!" Sunghoon says while waving, "I'll head upstairs then, Bye guys see you soon" and with that Dami dashes towards the elevator,

After knocking the door, Asahi opened it "Are you guys still mad at me?" Dami cutely asks as Asahi crossed his hands over his chest, "It's 7 pm! Why are you late?" Jihoon asks while coming in the living room, "I'm so disappointed in you Mrs.Kaneari" Haruto comes out of nowhere, "You guys won't believe what happened today!" She says and began to say all the things that happened today and Treasure were quite happy to realize how kind their Maknae is, "Alright! Then you are forgiven" Doyoung says while chuckling "But why you guys are jealous of Enhypen tho?"

√√√

Hello peeps ;) I hope you liked the Chapter! I was requested to make this by trsrcomebackisnear
I've kept you waited really long I swear I'm so sorry :")