°Debut Photoshoot°

Today Treasure is going to the huge shooting studio to shoot debut concept photos and concept teaser for their debut, Dami's second dream is nearer. They finally reaches their destination, the staffs took them inside

This place is so huge. . .
- Dami thinks and suddenly she was snapped from her thoughts when a staff called her to the Dressing room, "Woahh! The outfit looks beautiful!" Dami quickly wears it and after she comes out the boys started to compliment their youngest "You look so cool" Jihoon says while smiling as Dami smiles back "this is my first time seeing her wearing cool outfit" Yedam mocks as Dami pouts "absolutely! she always wears cute clothes that's why" Yoshi also scoffs "yahhh stop don't bully this cutie" Junghwan says back hugging his younger "come over it's time for your makeup" Songhee unnie took Dami to makeup room.

After nearly half of a hour her makeup was finished, "Calling Damiko Kaneari to the photo booth!" A staffs calls out Dami as she rushes to there.

√√√

As Dami was posing in front of the camera the boys were wheezing at her beauty, "She looks amazing and has really nice face features" Haruto says while pointing to her photos which was on the camera

√√√

It was finally time to go, Treasure packed their bags and headed to their Van, Dami sat beside Hyunsuk "Hey wanna see something?" He asked as Dami replies "sure let's see!" Dami says smiling, Hyunsuk unlocked his phone and tapped a photo album "what do you want to show me in your gallery?" Dami furrows her brows "this-" Hyunsuk flips the phone to her side-

"you look like a 5 year old kid in this photo" Hyunsuk scoffs as Dami says "WhEn YoU ClIckED It?" Dami says as she was quite surprised "you did it by your own remember?" Before Hyunsuk could end his sentence she started to laugh out loud, "WHAT HA...

"you look like a 5 year old kid in this photo" Hyunsuk scoffs as Dami says "WhEn YoU ClIckED It?" Dami says as she was quite surprised "you did it by your own remember?" Before Hyunsuk could end his sentence she started to laugh out loud, "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO HER?" Jihoon panicks, Hyunsuk couldn't speak so he showed it to Treasure, All of them burst out laughing making the car ride more Chaotic.

√√√

The van stopped, That means they have reached their dorm now, They are really tired of laughing now, She changed her clothes and fell on the bed, and got a notification from their Group chat.

💸13 BITCHES💸

Robot dance bitch 🤖
Hey guys our manager
Send me today's concept
Photos.

Daddy bitch🐼
So send it quickly.

The visual bitch🐑
I am not ready to see
My handsome face

Cutie bitch2🐹
I'm sure I'll look
Cuter than chewy.

Robot dance bitch🤖