°Solo debut! + Birthday Live°

Today it Dami's first solo Stage, she is now panicking inside the backstage "Dami baby have confidence, okay?" Mashiho encouraged as Dami nods "What if I mess up?" She asks while biting her lips "Let's not have negative thoughts" Hyunsuk says at the same time Jihoon says "We'll be watching!", "HWAITING! CHOI HANA!" Treasure cheers as Dami smiles frustratedly while going up to the Stage.

√√√

She finally finished performing, She blowed a kiss to the camera and Dashes again to the backstage, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MRS.WAYO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" There was a loud thunder of claps as Dami held her mouth in surprise Today is September 30th! "Hurry up and make a wish!" Hyunsuk says while back hugging Dami, Dami intertwines her hands together and blowed the candles after making a wish "Done!", "What did you wished for?" Haruto asked Curiously "Oh it's just- I wished for staying with you guys always like this Forever" She says as the other guys started wheezing and giggling at their Youngest, "I'm starving now cut the cake hurry!" Junghwan says while getting a little impatient, Dami cuts the cake and feeds the boys one by one and also the staffs, "Dami change your clothes! You have a busy schedule for Today!" Manager Songhee unnie calls out as Dami dashes to the changing room and come out within a minute, Treasure are now heading to YG entertainment for Dami's birthday Vlive!

√√√

Dami sat on the middle position while Ot12 boys are standing behind her, "Hello~" Dami says cutely when she realized that she finally is on live, "Happy Birthday Dami🎊🎉🥳" Dami reads a Fan comment as she replied "Aww you all remembered my birthday! Thank you guys~", "Aww her baby photos looks so adorable!" Dami looks at her older Jeongwoo who was staring intensely at Dami's childhood pictures, Haruto was now in charge of reading the comments as Dami is in charge of Answer "Dami I saw your stage performance it was Amazing and I really like the song too much! The Mv is cute too" Haruto reads as Dami replies "Thank you guys, I'll try to work harder now!", "Dami! How about you reveal all our presents?" Yedam asks as Dami smiles, Doyoung brings all the gifts Dami has earned today, "I'll see the other ones later, But first imma reveal the ones given by You guys", She examines the gift box and starts to open the wrapping paper, "Woahhh! A Wonder Woman action figure??" Dami holds it to the camera "Wonder Woman is one of my Favorite super heroes! Thank you so much Choi Hyunsuk~" She exclaims as Hyunsuk ruffles her hair "You're welcome Choi Hana~", "Next I'm gonna open Jihoon's gift! Why does it looks like a book shaped thingy?" Dami says making Jihoon laugh as she unwraps the paper "Jihoon! You always get me Nightmares and Why did you? Guy's- look Jihoon gifted me a Horror stories book!" Treasure starts to laugh at their youngest "But thanks!" Jihoon smiled at his younger, "Yoshi? Is that? Is that the special edition of the game that I wanted some days ago?" She panicked while holding the huge box of a gaming set while Yoshi nods, "Thank you so so much baby broh" She does a high five with him "Kim Junkyu! Is that a Plushie? Thanks a lot!" Dami's says while squeezing the cookie plushie given by her Favorite person "Next is Mashiho! Woahh? Diaries? It looks cute!" Dami says while holding two aesthetic diaries while Mashiho replies "I'm happy that you liked it!", "Jaehyuk's gift! I hope this isn't a math book" Dami's sentence again made the room filled with laughter while Jaehyuk make a sad face "Wow! Too many rings!" Dami claims while making a surprised face "It's more than 50+" Jeongwoo was quite surprised at Jaehyuk's gift "Thank you Jaehyuk, I'll wear it one by one everyday cause it's too many them!", "Asahi? What's that aesthetic box?" Dami asks while shaking the cute heart shaped box "I feel it has a necklace in it!" Haruto states while Dami finally opens the lid of the box "A butterfly necklace? Wait? Isn't it the one I showed you when we were Trainees?" Dami asked curiously as Treasure looked at Asahi for a answer "Yeah it is!" Dami smiled and puts the necklace back in the box, the young girl stood up from her seat and wents towards Asahi grabbing him to a hug, "Thank you for always caring for me", "Yedam gifted me! A phone holder?" Treasure again laughs while Yedam giggles "Why a phone holder tho?" Jeongwoo scoffs while Yedam replies "When me and Dami were in Living room that day, She was lying on the couch while playing with her phone and it just directly fall on her face and she got hurt, so I thought giving her a phone holder instead so she can comfortably watch YouTube!" Yedam says making Dami giggle "Thank you!" She again starts to check out her gifts "Doyoung's gift! A phone cover look! It's Truz!" Dami happily holded the phone cover up to her head, "Glad you liked it!", "Ruto's Gift! Awww where did you got these hair clips?" Dami says while cutely examining the Hair clips "I asked my sister about what I should gift you and she told me to gift you hair clips, hope you liked it!", "I loved it!", "Jeongwoo's turn! I really love nail extensions Jeongwoo, Thank you!" Dami says while holding the fancy nail extensions while Jeongwoo smiles, "A charm bracelet? This is from Junghwan isn't it?" Dami looked around the bracelet as she loved it a lot, "It's getting late, I wish I had more time to show Teume's what more I have as my Present's, But for now we gotta go- let's pick some pictures first" Treasure poses for some photos, "BYE TREASURE MAKERS!"

√√√

👤Dami_Official

❤️ liked by Junghwanie, hyun_suk, yg_Treasure, Jennierubyjane, rosesarerosie, somii and 8965 others

Dami_official: Happy Birthday to Me!! I'm officially 14 now!!

Comments:

Damifan_official: Happy Birthday sweetie

Rutonabe: Happy Birthday!
🔀 Dami_official: Thanks

Asahi: Happy Birthday
🔀Dami_official: Thank you!!!

Jessi: Happy Birthday babygirl
🔀 Dami_official: Thank you unnie!

------