Episode: 001

Damiko Kaneari enters the classroom with a loud chaos on, Some boys are trying to do a "bunshinsaba" thing, although Dami doesn't believe in Ghosts or whatever but she still takes this "bunshinsaba" thing as a superstitious for herself

Damiko Kaneari enters the classroom with a loud chaos on, Some boys are trying to do a "bunshinsaba" thing, although Dami doesn't believe in Ghosts or whatever but she still takes this "bunshinsaba" thing as a superstitious for herself. "Can I join?" Asked Dami to Hyunsuk who welcomed her with a pleasuring smile on.

The loud clap of Thunder's noise filled the whole classroom as it also started to rain but Dami took it as only a coincidence, She was a little bit away from Haruto right when the Pencil which was hold by Hyunsuk and Yedam Darted at the "O", the class door closed with a loud thud and a Thunder was to be heard falling near their School making everyone flinch in Horror, while they started to escape the room altogether in the name of saving their own lives leaving Hyunsuk fall to the ground while Dami quickly rushes to help him out.

"It wasn't meant to end like this!" Says Hyunsuk frustratedly while running his fingers through his hair.

"Come on Hyunsuk! You gotta get outta this class first!" Dami says as she grabs Hyunsuk's shirt tightly and nearly dragging out himself.

Dami also didn't expected to end this thing like this, a little she knew she was kinda scared about whatever the boys has Done thinking their lives are nearly at risks.

She comes out of the classroom with Hyunsuk, while the other boys were discussing about whatever has happened earlier, Dami hesitated to join the Discussion cause she was quite sleepy now.

"I'll go to my dorm, bye." Claims Dami while the boys started waving at her as she turn her heels away to go to her room.

She casually went down the stairs and saw something which caused some chillers down through her spine,

"The homeroom Teacher. . . . He is unconscious or something else?" Dami thinks herself as she Hastens towards her Classmates Hopefully they were still discussing.

"Guys! The homeroom Teacher. . ."

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

"Hello Everyone! Welcome to Super king cow Baby Tv! I'll be doing a vlog of the 12th grade class 4 of Treasure High! So let's get it" Phrases Junghwan while Dami enters the classroom with her books on her hand and looking around to the class in Lack of believe that most of the girls are also absent today. She sighs and takes a seat and hurriedly starts to memorize her Studies.

"Here is our Ace Student! Damiko Kaneari born to be a model, Doesn't study throughout the Year but still has good marks you can see" States Junghwan distracting Dami from her studies and gaining a giggle from her.

"Damiko Kaneari what do you think, why the girls are skipping schools? And why aren't you?" Asks Jihoon while looking to the mirror.

"Jihoon, I'm also living in the school dorm but I've never saw a damn thing, like seriously" Dami utters while looking back at Jihoon.