Treasure Map Ep: 11-15

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴅᴀᴍɪ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ ᴇᴘ: 11-15

═════════════════

Episode 11

*Her acting chaotic at the start of the video*

*Her story about her Dog Plushie: He's name is actually Tyson, I got him when I was 5 year old, he was my life, I can't play or sleep without him, once I lost him in a train in Japan and I broke the whole world searching for it, and I was successful I finally found it maybe after 3 or 4 days*

*The set Getting amazed by her story*

*Everyone talking about what if any of them got Dami's pajamas and making jokes about her*

*Her shouting"I bROught mY nEw piKaChu OnEsIe t0day aNd AnY oF YoU cAn WeAr iT"*

*Her getting to wear Yoshi's Pajama*

*Everyone got silent when It was a battle between junkyu and Asahi that who gets Dami's onesie*

*Asahi got it :')*

*Sixth part of laughing her lungs out when The boys are modeling*

*Asahi looks really cute by the way*

*She is literally lost in Yoshi's pajamas the sleeves are too long and it's looking like a night gown on her, Again everyone joking about her is a non-ending saga*

*cat walking, modeling and doing some random stuff for content*

*they are now playing yaja, Everything is now under control of Dami, Jeongwoo and Junghwan*

*Dami ordering"HeY YoU MuSclE MaN aNd LlAmA MaN StaNd Up, BoTh oF YoU BuLlY mE a L0T RigHt? NoW Do A FreEsTyLe dAnCe WhIle SinGinG BaBy ShArk"*

*Everyone laughs at them, Jihoon says "I'll bully you even more from now on-"*

*Now they're playing zombie game, she is lying under the blanket with Haruto*

*Hyunsuk mistakenly kicked her so a little sound came out of her mouth and guess what? Hyunsuk bite her on her hand*

*She is out of the game so she's talking with Jihoon about her revenge*

*AbOuT F0od AnYtHinG wOulD bE FinE*

*Her team members: Hyunsuk, Jihoon, Yoshi, Jaehyuk, Yedam and jeongwoo*

*Dami vs Haruto*

*Not her losing ability to look at Haruto's face*

*Laughing and giggling again and again*

*Her caressing and patting Haruto's hair but still failing to make him laugh*

*Haruto getting red and trying to hold his laughter*

*Loses*

*Seventh part of laughing her lungs out and her cringing with everyone again and again and also hiding her face with her plushie*

*But still their team wins*

*Cringing and acting vomiting sounds when the boys are doing aegyo*