Episode: 006

"Hello Dani?" Dami puts her phone on speaker and leans on her chair in her room and spins it across, "Hello Noona?" Daniel's voice could be heard from the other direction of Dami's phone "How have you been?" Dami asked her younger brother

"I've been doing great! Is there any reason you called me? Cause your voice doesn't seem fine" Daniel asked

"Oh- it's just- You know Park Jeongwoo?"

"Oh yeahh I remember. . ."

"He has been admitted to the hospital"

"Ohhh that's sad to know"

"So how's mom and dad?"

"Dami noona? Is there anyone else with you?" Daniel's sudden question made Dami sit properly on her chair and looked around, "what? Why?" Dami couldn't process what her brother just said, "Dani? What kind of voice?" Dami questions while biting her lip frustratedly "it's more like a feminine voice and it sounds ghostly" Daniel replies. "Dani- I'll talk to you later" Before Daniel could say more Dami declined the call and proceeds towards the male dormitories

Why do I feel like I'm being watched 24/7?

Dami finally get to enter the Male dormitories where she saw the boys talking about something serious and it's surely about Jeongwoo, "oh you're here?" Jaehyuk moves a bit so Dami can look at whatever it was happening there

"Honestly, I can't believe anyone here" Dami heard Hyunsuk say when she arrived in there "he is still here with us, the one who did this to Jeongwoo" Hyunsuk continued. The guys started to suspect each other, Dami really couldn't process anything what they are talking about cause she is much stressed about Daniel hearing a voice, Jeongwoo in the Hospital, Doyoung acting weird, her fight with Junghwan.
- Many thoughts were playing inside her mind so she pretend to hear nothing but she realized something was wrong when Jaehyuk shook her a bit. Haruto!

"Don't you think that's too violent??" Jaehyuk took Yoshi's phone and giving back it to him "Are saving the ghost? The things they did to us wasn't violent??" Yedam argues back "I agree" Mashiho comes to the front "Kim Doyoung, Do you call yourself the class rep??" Jaehyuk turns to the younger male "What do you mean?" Doyoung furrowed his brows at the older male "You made us suspect each other!"

"Can you guys please stop this shit??" Dami holds back the two guys, She suddenly feels a deep pain on her neck so she quickly rushes towards the store room where she saw Haruto leaning on the floor and crying, "Haru! Are you alright?" Dami walks towards the older male and sitting on the floor with him while holding his hands slowly, "Why are you here?" Haruto looked at the younger female with the universe glowing inside his eyes, "What do you think?" Dami asks while taking a small bottle of a lotion, as she gently nourishes Haruto's hand while applying it, "why do you still care about me?" Haruto again asks, "You're my beloved friend! That's why" Dami says while hitting his chest while Haruto let's out a silent scream "What happened?" Dami was quite worried about the older male after Haruto showed his neck which was burnt "Oh? I got it! And sorry for the hit" Dami's sentence made Haruto laugh, when he got up from there and starts walking towards the closed doorway, dami just watches her best friend go without saying anything to him. After Haruto went outside she unbuttoned the first two buttons of her shirt, Her neck side is also burnt just as Haruto's one. But how??