★ special

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧' 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲𝓑-𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴! (愛你)(☁️) ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɪ!

𝓑-𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴! (愛你)
(☁️) ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɪ!.
𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦

(🍥) Word count: 1355

(🍡) Summary: Confessions!

Yesterday at 5 am was Dami's and Junghwan's flight to Seoul it's been 15 hours since they're back in their home Sweet home, Choi Hana was sleeping peacefully snuggling on her blanket, The door bangs made Dami half awake and yell "WHAT?", "THE MV IS OUT LET'S WATCH IT!" Yoshi yells back from the opposite side of her door "I WANT TO SLEEP YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH IT!" Dami again went to sleep as Doyoung burst inside her room, And picked her up in bridal style "This girl never listens to us-" Doyoung murmurs under his breath, "DONGIE PUT ME DOWN IT'S EMBARRASSING!" Dami snapped but he didn't payed any attention, he puts Dami down on the couch in the living room as Dami sighs "I'm so excited!" Junghwan cutely says as Jihoon ruffles his hair. They finally turns on the Music video

√√√

"Woahh" Yoshi was quite surprised "they do have a great chemistry" Hyunsuk smiles while still setting his eyes on the TV "It is such a vintage song I love it!" Haruto says while Jeongwoo also nods in agreement.

Once the video was end, Jihoon stood up from the floor "Guys come on let's eat breakfast together today" Jihoon says while grabbing everyone's attention "what is the time?" Dami Questions as Asahi replies "it's 8:00 pm my majesty" Dami again sighed at her olders in the disbelief thought of them waking up Dami at 8 am just to watch a music video.

√√√

They say on the dining space just to have breakfast when Dami's phone rang, as she receives it and goes to a corner "Hello Dani?" Dami says as her brother's voice could be heard from the other direction "Hello Noona? Are you fine?", "Yes, How about you?" Dami asks back "I'm fine too, I just watched the Runaway music video it was so cool, You and Junghwan hyung looked really cute together!" Daniel's reply made Dami laugh at his words "I called you to say, do you have any schedule today?" Daniel asked his older sister "Nope!" Dami again replies "Then can you come to our apartment??" Daniel asked her "Yes I was thinking to visit you" Before Dami could end her words her brother said "Okayy then come home quickly" and hangs up the phone.

She again goes to the dining space "Where were you chewy?" Mashiho asked as Dami replies "guys actually my brother Daniel called me and told me to go to our apartment, Jihoon Hyunsuk can I go?", "fine but come home before 8pm" Jihoon orders as Dami smiles in agreement, "today is Sunday so I wanted to play with y'all" junkyu pouts as Dami claims "aww I wanted to play too I swear I'll be back soon" Dami runs to her room and picks a oversized T-shirt and black sweatpants wear, She took permission from her manager and her manager told her to take care and not to get caught, She waves bye to her members and left their dorm.

√√√

She reaches her home and went to their apartment which is Door no.59, She rand the doorbell and a similar figure opened the door "Hello Dami! How are you" She welcomed her with a hug "I'm fine! Where's Dani?" Dami asks to Yumi, the sudden voice of Daniel called out "NOONA NOONA YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!!" He hugged Dami tightly "I missed our apartment so much, Dani I wanna see my room" Daniel drags her towards her room as she stood by their remaining silent my room is still the same. . .

"Dami! Let's play something~" Yumi says as Dami agrees "How about we play UNO!" The two girls agrees to Daniel's idea, They played Uno and Dami won 4 times, Yumi win 2 times and Daniel won 1 time, after Playing the game they talked about many things for hours, "So Dani wanna eat something?? Should I make you some ramen?" Dami asks her Younger brother "no you are a guest so I will make ramen for you and the ramen's I make are the best in Seoul" Daniel was proud enough for his speech as Dami scoffs "Let's see" With that Daniel went towards the kitchen while Yumi helped him as kids shouldn't be cooking alone, After 15 minutes Daniel finally came up with his ramen, he served the ramen with full of love and gave it to his beloved sister, Suddenly the doorbell rang as Dami went towards it and opens the door revealing Doyoung "huh Doyoung you're here?" She questions as Doyoung replied "it's 8pm already ma'am. You were coming late so jihoon told me to pick you up. And what about our playdate?" Dami interrupted him by saying "aight, come in doyoung" Doyoung went inside and bowed to Daniel and Yumi "hi Yumi, hi Daniel, I've heard a lot about you guys from Dami~" Doyoung is definitely a heart melter babe. Dami and Doyoung shared the Ramen as there was nothing left for Doyoung. "Daniel it was really tasty, thank you" Doyoung got up from his seat as Daniel replies "you're welcome doyoung Hyung" Daniel bows to his older in honour "come on Dami get up let's go home" Doyoung states making Dami whine "want me to pick you up bridal style?" Doyoung threatenedly says to his Younger as she pouts cutely and hugs her younger brother "Bye Dani I'll visit you soon again" Daniel also hugs back his sister.

√√√

They finally reached their dorm, Dami didn't wasted a second to run to her room and change her clothes to freshen up, she walks to the living room "Guys let's play something!", "what y'all wanna play?" Jihoon asks as Mashiho suggests "Truth or Dare!", "Yeah that will be fun" Jaehyuk encouraged.

They got a bottle and Yoshi was gonna spin that as it lands towards Hyunsuk "so Hyunsuk Hyung who's your favorite from Treasure?" Yoshi says with a smirk while everyone went silent "I love all of you" Hyunsuk says as his words was cutted off by Yoshi "be honest", "Kim Doyoung. . ." Hyunsuk says as there was a loud noise filled the living room while Doyoung laughed it off "Okay so spin the bottle" Asahi says as Jaehyuk quickly takes control on the bottle and it lands on Jihoon, "okay Hyung did you already had your first love?" Jaehyuk asks as Treasure starts to tease Jihoon and he was quite shy and didn't wanted to tell if he had or not, Treasure forced him to tell and he nodded a yes "bring me a hammer" Hyunsuk said making all of them laugh, Haruto spined the bottle making it land on Dami "so Damiko kaneari who you love from Treasure?" He asked as Dami says "I love all of y'all as a friend", "so nex-" Mashiho was about to move on to the next game but Haruto stopped him "You're lying" Haruto says as everyone looked at each other, Dami gulped and says with nervous eyes "What do you mean?", "go slow on her she is a kid" Hyunsuk said breaking the silence, "what do you mean she's lying?" Jihoon mocks as Haruto states "I know she loves only one of us here not as a friend it's something more" Dami starts to tear up at the moment "it's not a problem Dami you can tell us who you love we won't mind" Yedam encouraged as Dami finally spokes "I love. . . Haruto" the environment went silent once again while Dami make a eye-contact with Haruto, She bit her lip in frustration, Her heartbeat started to increase, She started to cry, for the first time Haruto wrapped his arms around Dami pulling him to a hug, the disappointment in Doyoung and Junghwan's eyes was too be seen the whole moment, the other guys also joined the hug, it was group hug actually. "You didn't needed to hide it from us!" Jeongwoo teasingly says as Dami giggles "We are official Now. . . ."

Should we continue our game??