°Pre-Decisions°

Yang Hyunsuk's manager was in a hurry to tell Yang Hyunsuk a really bad news. He was running through the whole YG building once he finally reached Yang Hyunsuk's office he stand right by the door to catch his breath "SIR!!SIR HA YOONBIN HAS LEFT TO BE A SM TRAINEE TODAY MORNING" His manager states whilr breathing heavily "WHATT!!! HE WAS GONNA DEBUT SOON HE WORKED SO HARD TO BE IN TREASURE AND NOW YOU'RE SAYING HE'S GONEE!!" Yang Hyunsuk snapped out, "Sir now what are we gonna do?" His manager said back "go and tell everyone that I'll have a urgent meeting" Yang Hyunsuk said while spinning his chair across.

√√√

Everyone sat on their chair as the meeting was about to start "sir what are we gonna say to all the ygtb fans?" Asked one of the Staff "we gonna tell them that he left by his own cause that is the truth" Yang Hyunsuk grabs the pen to write point number one, "do we have any other boy trainee left who is fully prepared to debut" Yang Hyunsuk asked while looking around "no there is none" Says another staff while checking the list of prepared male Trainees, "Sir I think we have a girl trainee who's fully prepared" Yg's manager gives off an idea making Yang Hyunsuk sigh "we have no other options we have to make her the special member as we don't have yoonbin" Yang Hyunsuk gets up from his seat "call her to the audition room we are gonna see her performance to say she's ready or not" Yang Hyunsuk says while his manager nods while waking out of the meeting room.

√√√

The young girl was busy practicing in the dance practice room "One. . Two. . Three. . Twirl!" Dami steps up as she massages her shoulder, "Damiko Kaneari. . . You are called in the audition room right now" Yg's manager peeks through the door and immediately leaves after the announcement, Dami bites her lip in frustration, Why did they called her?

√√√

She went inside the audition room and saw camera's, staffs filled the room, Dami's gaze suddenly fell on Yang Hyunsuk who has been staring at a paper lately, She walks up through the stage and stands there quietly, "we are here to see your performance cause you are debuting soon in Treasure" Yang Hyunsuk's words made Dami speechless. I'm gonna debut soon and that's in a boy group?

√√√

Once her performance ended she looked around the environment, Claps and bursting Popper's could be heard through the whole room, Yang Hyunsuk Was also clapping and had a satisfied smile on his face which made Dami kinda relive at the point "you should get ready to meet your members and pack your luggage too to move in your new dorm" Yang Hyunsuk says before leaving the audition room.

Am I dreaming?