Episode: 007

The flickering lights through the whole classroom made the students look around in horror, "That's right

The flickering lights through the whole classroom made the students look around in horror, "That's right. . . I am the ghost" Haruto stood by hanging his head low "Why didn't you tell me? Why not?" Junkyu was quite disappointed at his friend for hiding the truth "I'm sorry" Haruto tried to hold Junkyu's hand "Damn. . ." But he shrugged it off, "Why did you come here? Why it had to be our class?" Hyunsuk yelled at the Japanese male, "Dami, you knew it. . . Then why?" The class president asks while the adolescent looked towards Haruto's direction with teary eyes, The Class ghost looked towards the security guard eyeing him for the permission to tell his Past when he receives a nod, "I actually. . . 10 years ago I was a student here, since I was young I was weak, I was in hospital more than I was in school, I just wanted a normal school life like others, even after death I couldn't leave my class, and that's where I met. . . You guys"

"He just wanted and still wants a proper school life, He didn't even did any harm to us but still you guys are doing this to him??" The female spoke making the whole class silent once again, the students were now actually feeling bad for him but until so Junghwan spoke "What? He didn't did any harm? He disturbed us so much, all those paranormal activities were done by this pathetic ghost"

"Are you wanting to pick up a Fight again?" Dami states making the older male chuckle "Sure" Junghwan came closer "It's the third time you guys are fighting! Can you please stop now?" Jaehyuk stops the teenagers, "What is happening?" The sudden appearance of the homeroom Teacher was quite unexpectable for the students "Oh. . is there something wrong?" The homeroom Teacher bowed to the security guard "No. . It's nothing, Excuse me." The security guard walked out of the classroom "Everyone go back to your seats" The homeroom Teacher spoke as the students went towards their respective seats, Dami stared blankly at the window watching the night sky.

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

"Damiko Kaneari. . . How did you know Haruto was the ghost? And why didn't you told us?" Doyoung asks the female while gaining attention from herself as she was playing with her phone "Doyoung. . . First of all you hurt his feelings really hard" Doyoung interrupts the younger by saying "I want my answer" Dami gulps and without any fear she says "During the Bunshinsaba thing I saw Haruto pointing his finger to the pencil which caused the dart move to the*O*" Dami looked down avoiding eye-contact with all the guys, "Then why-" before Mashiho could end his sentence Dami got up from Yedam's bed and walked out "Im not in the mood to answer those questions, bye" She said before closing the door.

I better go to Asahi, because talking to him isn't useless.

"Asahi-hyung!" Dami runs towards him "I knew from the start that You also know about Haruto being the ghost" Asahi says making the female pout sadly and sit next to him "All of you guys are asking me these" Dami puts her hand under her chin in support, "Asahi? Can I ask you something?" Dami asks the male curiously making Asahi look at her "Sure"