Treasure Map Ep: 37

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴅᴀᴍɪ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ ᴇᴘ: 37

════════════════
Episode 37

*A day before Web drama shoot!*

*Dami revising her script alone in her room cause she's shy to do it infront of the boys*

*Her tensioned about how she'll do it tomorrow*

*Still acting dumb*

*YoU'rE DiSgUsTinG WaTanAbE HaRuTo-*

*Says this and laughs awkwardly*

*HOW CAN I SAY THIS INFRONT OF HARUTO'S FACE?!!*

*Don't you dare to touch me!*

*Says this as she starts to malfunctioning*

*Why I have such a mean role-*

*Reading out some of her lines and trying to act like her role*

*while the boys are practicing in their own scripts in their own rooms*

*It's finally the big Day!*

*Treasure are in the cafeteria reading out their scripts and also practicing their roles*

*Jihoon now reading Dami's script and trying to act like her*

*As Dami was reading her script She said YoU'rE DiSgUsTinG WaTanAbE HaRuTo-*

*As Haruto looked at her like
👁️👄👁️💢*

*Dami showed Haruto her script and  everyone starts laughing at Haruto's Dumbness*

*While Haruto saying"I tHouGht ShE rEaLly tOlD mE tHat I'm DiSgUsTinG"*

*Treasure's Web drama behind the scenes begins!*

*Jihoon forgetting his lines again and again so they had to retake those scenes a lot of times*

*Dami trying her best to not laugh and keeping her cold role*

*As doyoung reached his seat the scene cut off and everyone started laughing by then*

*It was a small clip of Dami rolling her eyes as the camera set infront Dami, 12 boys are staring at her, so she giggles and had to retake again*

*Forgetting how to do a eye roll*

*Scene cleared!*

*Dami talking to Doyoung, Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo as Junkyu told them to look at the camera he was holding*

*Its time for Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk's Bromance scenes*

*Jeongwoo after Jaehyuk was practicing his roles with him: I'd rather have Junghwan or Dami more than Jaehyuk-*

*Dami sitting on the front desk while looking at Jaehyuk and Jeongwoo doing their scene*

*And having an instant heart attack so she runs away from this cringey scene*

*Junkyu and Haruto are doing really well- Dami says to the camera*

*Mashiho saying "No one has threaten him like that without Dami" to Jihoon as this scene takes really smoothly*

*Dami laughing out loud after Mashiho's only scene ends*

*Again Haruto and junkyu in their own world*

*Them laughing their lungs out as they are trying to film*

*Dami getting out of the classroom again when Haruto pulled Junkyu's chair to him as she cringes hard*

*as Junkyu and Haruto retaking those cringe worthy scenes again and again she says "MeEt My SlEep pArAlYsIs DemOns-" to the camera*

*Dami's scene to call Haruto disgusting*

*Dami could tell him that really quick cause she has practiced hard for this scene*

*The cameras landing on Dami as she says "You're Disgusting Watanabe Haruto-" and bangs Haruto's desk and leaves from there as Haruto rolls his eyes*

*After this scene takes smoothly Dami goes and hugs Haruto as both of them hugs like about 3mins*

*Another cringe worthy scene alert 🚨*

*Dami Trying her best to not look at Doyoung and Jaehyuk's face*

*A female staff showing Doyoung and Jaehyuk how to hold Dami as she blushes hard*

*the scene takes in 15 mins cause Dami is laughing and giggling endlessly*

*"They are working hard" says Hyunsuk*

*As Dami was about to fall Doyoung and Jaehyuk hold her right away while Hyunsuk is bitting his nails due to stress for his daughter*

*Hyunsuk running out of the room cause he got stressed because of Dami*

*Dami turning red while Asahi interviewing her: Ma'am why are you red, you look like a cherry tomato-
"Shut up" Dami says as she runs to Hyunsuk*

*again retaking this scene but Jaehyuk laughed a little as Jeongwoo showed up so they had to retake again-*

*The next scene is Jeongwoo and Jaehyuk's bromance in the dark hallway*

*Dami going to play in the snow with Hyunsuk and Junghwan*

*taking the first scenes of their grand entry*

*Haruto and Asahi in Dami's left side as Jaehyuk, Junghwan and Jeongwoo is on her right as she is in the middle*

*Dami's solo scenes are something out of this world!*

*Dami and Jaehyuk's scene*

*Dami literally on her role*

*This scene finished within 20 mins as they both did their best*

*Asahi trying his best not to vomit*

*Dami's scene on bumping Haruto*

*Haruto asking the staffs "Does she really have to spill the milkshake on me?" And the staffs says Yes*

*This scene got intense, Dami spills the milkshake as Haruto says his dialogues and leaves to the washroom and Dami saying her Dialogues to Junghwan and leaving from there as the scene cuts*

*Dami saying sorry to Haruto and Junghwan*

*The Main scene takes place!*

*Junghwan and Haruto practicing the collar grab scene*

*Dami looking at them be like
👁️👄👁️*

*As the ball hit Dami slowly on her knee she forgot to fall*

*this scene again takes place*

*Acing her acting skills*

*Everyone clapping*

*Takes the last scene and Dami cringes right after doyoung asked her for Valentine's day*

*TEU-BYE!!*

*Bonus video: Dami going to the recording studio to record the last dialogue of her at the end
and their reaction to the Web drama!*

*Everyone copying her Dialogue: YoU'rE DiSgUsTinG WaTanAbE HaRuTo-*

*Her cringes at her scenes and hides behind Jihoon*

*Doyoung and Jaehyuk sharing their experience about holding Dami as she again turns red*

*Dami laughing, giggling and mimicking all of them*

*THAT'S ALL WE GET TODAY!*