Weekly Idol | Treasure!

Dami jumped up and down, Cause she knew that today is their first interview after Debut, She is much excited for this as she always dreamed about she'd come here one-day with her Group members.

They were called by their seniors on the set as she goes by Happily and stands in the middle of Hyunsuk and Jihoon, cause they are the medicine of her nervousness, She was greeting her seniors with full on joy but at the same time she kept squeezing on Hyunsuk's hands. Making him sure to take care of her.

The boys started to introduce themselves until it was Dami's turn to say, Annyeonghaseo, Treasure Dami imnida! My hashtags are "SunshineDami"-

"sunshinedami?"

"Yes SunshineDami! Cause I'm the sunshine of the group, my members say I can make their day better"

Jihoon: Your existence is really precious"

Dami: Oh yeah that's what I mean!

And my second hashtag is "Doraemon"

"Why Doraemon?"

"You know how Doraemon talks in Japanese? I can talk the same like him"

"I think we should check out your super talented come to the front Dami!"

Nobita! Gajetto wa agemasen! Hmph. . .!

All the set starts to laugh at her cuteness while she stares at them being Dumbfounded.

Haruto: Oh my god she has a really ugly Japanese accent-

Hyunsuk: Yah shut up! She doesn't.

"Okay now let's move on!" Says the host.

"Kwanghee Hyung! My mom really appreciate you a lot!" Says Dami while Cutely laughing

"Omo Really?!!"

"Yes my mom said you were her inspiration!"

"Your mom was a kpop idol?!" Says Eunhyuk making everyone gasp

"No! But she wanted to be. . ."

Kwanghee reaches towards Dami and pulls her to the front while holding her hands and says to the camera "Mrs. Kaneari hope you're fine! You gave birth to such a amazing daughter, I hope she is making you proud right now?"
He says as he lets his younger go while she holds her mouth with Happiness.

After a while about discussing about treasure's I love you song The global Rookie group is gonna perform that!

After their Breathtaking performance they finally got to rest.

"Let's learn about their true selves through the members!" And it is segmented as "I caught you!" Says the host as All of the Treasure members took a glance at each other.

"On these heart panels they say why you love the members. If you want to take a part in the segment, come check a heart give this heart to a member and say: "I caught you" Eunhyuk and Kwanghee make Treasure understand the Game.

As Doyoung was the first one to chose he quickly revealed a heart and it said to give the heart to the one he loves, He runs towards Hyunsuk but no one was surprised cause everyone knows that They are the most closest Duo.

Everyone starts to complain about Hyunsuk out of nowhere.

Jihoon: As Dami is our youngest member Hyunsuk always take a really good care of her besides doyoung so as me and the other members do. But sometimes he gets really hyped for her.

Eunhyuk: How?

Jaehyuk: Like we are going somewhere he always make sure to hold Dami's hands if she doesn't gets lost, always takes a double check on her, and also calls her again and again like after 2 mins to see she is alright or not.
As everyone laughs at agreement.