★ [TMI_LOG] Ep.13 DAMI CAM

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧' 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲𝓑-𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴! (愛你)(🍡) ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɪ!

𝓑-𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴! (愛你)
(🍡) ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɪ!.
𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦

"Hello y'all! Welcome to my TMI log! I'm out of content so I'll try to look for good contents, So let's get it!" The female kept saying until she went out of her breath, "TMI is all about our daily lives, it's what we do everyday" Dami takes a stop, something was playing inside her tiny mind, so "let's do my Get ready with me vlog to School!" The younger put on a song Don't know what to do - Blackpink, She brushed her teeth, Dried her hair, applied some skin products, and wore her SOPA uniform "I'm ready but before going to school let me put on a simple makeup, and tie my hair!" Dami takes out a pink rubber band to tie her hair in a low bun and softly taking some string of her bangs, "Why the hell you look like a ballerina?" Jihoon randomly bursted inside the room but couldn't be watched on the camera "At least wear your T-shirt- the hell, I'm on my vlog" Dami mockingly says while plopping the powder on her face while Jihoon scoffs "We'll see" and with that he left the room "I swear to God, He is the definition of Annoying-" Dami says to the camera while rolling her eyes,

√√√

"Yoshi Hyung is going to drop me to school today!" Dami excitedly says "He's making my lunch wanna see?" Dami rolls the camera to another direction while Yoshi could be seen Happily making a Sandwich for Dami as Jeongwoo passes beside him "Park Jeongwoo, get ready quickly I don't wanna get late also today" Dami says to her older Jeongwoo as he playfully sticks out his tongue making Dami giggle "Okay but this is the last time" Dami says forgiving Jeongwoo also this Time.

√√√

"We are on our way to SOPA!" Dami said while Jumping around the streets as she turns back to Yoshi and says "Are you having problem carrying my bag?" She asks as Yoshi nods a no while Dami again starts to run Happily "Take care of each other, and do not fight, Study hard cause y'all gotta achieve your dreams!" Yoshi says before waving bye at the two younger's, "I'm sorry I can't film inside the school for school regulations, So for now byeee~" She blocks the camera making it turn black

√√√

"Hello I'm back again!" She says as her hair was flying due to heavy winds "And I got my three favorite person's in here!" She says while she turns the camera direction to Her mom, her brother and Haruto as they waves at the camera "We are going to a pottery store to make some Potteries so let's get it!" Dami walks up to the Pottery store grabbing attention from the staffs there "Hello, We are here to make some Potteries" She bowed as a staff showed her direction to table, she wore a plastic apron and gloves, The four of them were busy making some things while a staff was showing Dami's mom how to make a vase, Dami set the camera at the middle of the table "Mom, Daniel and Haruto what are you guys making?" Dami asks while gaining interest from everyone, "I'm making a Vase" Her mom says while gaining a lots of UwU's "I'm making a structure of a Bear" Daniel confesses while still focused on the shit he was doing "What about you Haruto?" Dami points the camera towards him "I'm making a case for my stationary" He says while Dami nods "And what about you?" He asks back "I'm making cups to have tea" she said as the set filled with Giggles "Stupid-" Daniel says while painting his structure of a Bear while Dami's mom softly hits her son while saying "Behave Daniel! She is your sister" Making Daniel pout.

After like an hour they finally finished their masterpieces as Dami shows it to the camera, "It's the Case that Haruto made, The vase that my mom made, And the bear which Daniel made isn't these Adorable?" Dami says to the camera while showing these,

Dami films the process of How Potteries are baked, and how to paint these, They finally gets their own Potteries packed carefully in a Cute bag "We finally got our things!" Dami giggles "Auntie, bye we'll meet again if we have time, Bye Daniel~" Haruto's voice could be heard across the camera "Bye mom, bye Daniel~" Dami waves bye at them as Her mom and Daniel waves bye at the camera "I'll be heading home with Haruto now! Ruto-yah lez go-" she says again running on the streets "The sky is Purplish today!" Dami says while zooming towards the purplish sky.

√√√

"I'm in our dorm yayy" she squeals "Wanna see my tea cups?" She says while running towards the kitchen "Hyunsuk customized it inside the showpiece! So it would be much safer" She said while pointing the camera towards Jihoon as he waves at it, "Dami help me to make Gimbap" Mashiho asked Dami for help as Dami sets the camera inside the kitchen "Let's start" Dami claps with her tiny sweater paws "But aren't you banned from the kitchen?" Yedam scoffs as Junkyu looks like c: to the camera direction "It's alright but just for today!" Doyoung mocks from behind.

They both were making Gimbap while Mashiho was in charge of showing contents as Dami was cooking the rice "AHHH HELPP" Dami screamed as Asahi came with a fire extinguisher and stopped the fire, the rice immediately turned to coal while everyone came running inside the kitchen "Are you alright?" Junkyu asks while Dami nods "Treasure makers, the reason why Dami is banned from the kitchen" Jaehyuk says while showing the coal aka rice with the help of the camera "Our legendary human being Miss Damiko Kaneari" Junghwan scoffs making all of laugh "I'll order the food then" Haruto says while walking out of the Kitchen "Sorry for the disappointment Mashi" Dami says while hugging her older "It's okay" Mashiho pouts.

√√√

A little mukbang time for all Teume's and Mimi's, After the food is finished Dami holds the camera closer "So this was all for today, my daily dose of life, I hope you guys liked it! Look forward to our upcoming album and give it lots of love, Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night, Byeee, Damiko Kaneari loves you. . ."