★ Taking Care of Dami's Niece!

•❃°•°❀°•°❃•𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧' 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲𝓑-𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴! (愛你)(☁️) ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɪ!

𝓑-𝓢𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓴! (愛你)
(☁️) ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀᴍɪ!.
𝘚𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦

(🍥) Word count:

(🍡) Summary: Treasure's chaos ft. Dami's niece Kia!

"Junghwan Can you please stop yelling and sit properly?" Dami yells at Junghwan who was sitting next to her in the car, Cause Treasure are going to Handle Dami's cousin brother's 9 months daughter at their home.

√√√

After finally reaching Dami's cousin's home, she took a deep breath and ring the bell. The door opened exposing a Tall and Handsome Guy "DAMI!! YOU HAVE REALLY GROWN UP A LOT!!!" The unknown figure didn't hesitated to pull Dami to his embrace as Dami loudly gasps  "YAHH!! KANGMIN HYUNGGG!! I CAN'T BREATHEE!!" The cousins were having a great time until another unknown figure came out of the apartment "What happened?" She asked as Dami quickly attacked her with tight hugs "Guys! This is my cousin brother Choi Kangmin and his wife Choi Haneul, And they-" Dami's sentence was cutted off by her Haneul unnie herself "No need to introduce them! I know they are the infamous group TREASURE!" Haneul clapped while saying as Kangmin continues "Can't believe Kpop star treasure are here to take care of my child-" says Kangmin as everyone laughs it off "First come on in!" Haneul says while greeting the boys with a pleasuring smile on and gesturing them to get in, Dami looked around the small apartment managed by her cousin brother it really feels like home, "Kangmin Hyung! Where is my niece??!!" Dami whines as Haneul replies "oh right here! Come on" Haneul leaded them to Dami's niece's room as She was followed by Treasure behind,  Where They saw a really cute toddler sleeping on the cradle "oh my godd" Before junghwan could scream more he was shushed by Hyunsuk, while the other boys started smiling at the baby "can I ask for her name?" Junkyu asked while looking at Haneul as she replied "oh well- her name is Kia!", "aww that's a cute name!" Yoshi says while softly poking kia's cheeks "Thank you" Kangmin says as Haneul shyly smiled at her husband "so You guys listen carefully- me and Haneul are going on a date so you guys have to handle my baby can y'all do it?" Kangmin questions as Treasure said back altogether "YES!" and started to laugh at their foolish self, "Okay then we'll get going, Fighting!!!" Haneul cheered while Treasure giggled at her.

√√√

"Don't make sounds she'll wake up-" Jihoon says while still staring at the sleeping baby "I've always wanted to be a dad" Jihoon says shamelessly as Dami smiles cheekily "But you already have us!" Jeongwoo reminds to Jihoon as he replies "Y'all shit are not my kids", "FEELING BETRAYED" Dami says quite loudly making the sleeping Kia startled in her sleep as Treasure looked at Dami's direction making her silent once again, "I'm sorry, that won't happen again" she quietly says as the boys again minded in their own business, "she looks a lot like Dami" Doyoung states while caressing kia's cheeks, "Duhh- she is my niece Doyoung!!" Dami softly says again "hey! I wanna take her on my lap" Jeongwoo states while Dami stops him taking kia from the cradle "Me first!" She encouragingly says as she took Kia from the cradle with the help of Jihoon and Yoshi as they both helped Dami to hold Kia, Treasure started to snatch kia from each other one by one "we better keep her down now" Haruto suggests as he felt kia feeling uncomfortable "she smells really nice" Asahi exclaims "Like Kodomo Shampoo" Jaehyuk states maki Dami laugh out loud which made kia wide awake and burst out crying on Haruto's embrace as he looks towards Junkyu's direction with shaky eyes "Dami! What have you done?!" Yedam softly yells at Dami "Sorry I didn't meant to" Dami says while covering her mouth "It's actually okay~" Mashiho hugged his younger female trying to calm her down "I think we should make her some food" Hyunsuk suggests while holding kia who was crying "I'll go" Dami walks towards the kitchen "me too!" Kim Doyoung also follows her behind.