°First Impact°

Dami was packing her luggages, and once she was done she pulled it out all alone, She took a deep sigh and looks back at her small apartment where she used to live, she has many memories in her but for now she gotta go.

As Dami knew her Room is at the left corner, She was nervous after all so she kept rubbing her palm even in the car.

√√√

Dami inhaled before Ringing the doorbell, finally a handsome boy opened the door "Hello I'm Damiko Kaneari, Your new group member" Dami bowed as he gestured to get her in "Hello I'm Yoon Jaehyuk, Come in~" Jaehyuk moved a little so Dami could brag her luggage inside, "Guys! Our new member is here!" Jaehyuk shouted and there could be gossips hear through the whole living room "Hi! You can sit here~" Hyunsuk tapped on the seat beside him as Dami didn't hesitated to accept the deal, The guy's introduced themselves one by one, "Your group position is sub-vocalist, lead dancer, Lead-rapper and center of the group right??" Jeongwoo asks as Dami continues "I'm also the Maknae" Dami scoffs making Jeongwoo smile "Sorry, I forgot", "Do you know where your room is?" Doyoung asked as Dami nods.

After a little bit chatting and laughing Dami realized she should arrange her room for now, "Guys I'll go to my room" Dami smiles and leaves the living room to her own new room, She arranged her clothes inside the closet, Decorated her room cutely, Arranged her PC and her books It's nearly been a hour doing these, "you have decorated your room already?" Asahi asked as Dami nods and smiles, "Why tho?" Dami questions "We could help you" Asahi crossed his hands over his chest, "there wasn't many things so It didn't took so long to decorate, you guys should also get some rest" Dami says back, "Oh! And I came here to call you for Pizza, It's here" He says while walking out of the room.

√√√

"Guys! Wanna watch horror stuffs?" Yedam asks while munching his pizza, "Is there anyone who is scared of these?" Dami asks while everyone points to Hyunsuk, she couldn't help but giggle at the moment, "Sure! Let's watch Tom and Jerry then" Dami says while taking a sip from her Strawberry milkshake, "Are you sure?" Yoshi asks while dami cutely shakes her head

√√√

The boys were laughing while watching Tom and Jerry, All of them looks so ethereal from close ups. . . Dami tried to focus on the tv but Jaehyuk grabbed her attention "Can I ask you for something?", "Sure!" Dami chuckled "Can I have your number?" Jaehyuk started to scratch his nape, "Yeah why not! Give me your phone" Dami aggressively tapped something on his phone "Here you go! Done~" She smiled as Jaehyuk smiled back and Dami again snuggles on the pillow and starts watching TV.

"I wanted to watch more" Junghwan whined as Jihoon says "Y'all should wake up early tomorrow so now go to sleep", "Bye guys! Have sweet dreams" Dami says while heading to her own room, "Can you sleep alone?" Doyoung asked "Yeah I can, Good night Dobby"

She called me what? Dobby?. . .
Doyoung thinks and again rethinks his life decisions, he chuckled and went to his room to sleep

√√√

Treasure members gave Dami their phone numbers and also added her to their group chat,

I don't know why I feel safe around them. . .