★ Meet Dami's Truz Character

♡ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴘᴀɴɪᴇ ♡

ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴘᴀɴɪᴇ

"Dami! Won't you introduce us with your character!" Yedam excitedly says

Dami giggles while holding her cardboard cutout of Panie and says
"Hello Teume's this is Panie, She is a panda", "she?. . ." Jaehyuk asks while furrowing his eyebrows "Yes she, Panie is also the only girl member of Truz just like me, She is a little bit chubby, She loves ice cream and hates bamboo, she is afraid of bugs, Panie can also be teume's best friends, I made Panie because I wanted to make teume's feel that they're with their loved ones when they are around Panie, like one of a best friend or sister kind, Panie has some cute features you can see", "Just like you. . ." Says Doyoung while interrupting "STOP! INTERRUPTING ME KIM DOYOUNG!! Now let's get to the point, Panie is a really cheerful panda, she also have some magical powers which can make people happy!! And yep that's it!" Dami finally ends her introduction of Panie making the boys clap, "Your imagination is cuter than a 5 year old kid's one" Yoshi states making all of them laugh "as y'all know I'm the panda of the group so don't you think I Panie should be mine?" Jihoon scoffs which made Dami playfully hit him and say "NOOO!!! JIHOON!!! She is mineeeee!!! By the way what's your opinion about Panie guys?", "I think Panie is actually cute" Junghwan cutely giggles by ending his statement "she is my favorite from Truz" The 4th oldest Junkyu exclaims happily as a huge smile plastered on Dami's face "How did you made such a good character? You're such a genius Dami!!" Jaehyuk urges while Dami dramatically bows "I'm gonna buy a Panie plushie" States Asahi as all of them giggled "I can't believe Panie also beat matetsu in cuteness just like Dami does to me" Mashiho pouts as Dami side hugs him "I'm jealous! Panie is too cute" Haruto says, many chatters and gossips were going through the set as Yedam also says "Mark my words! Panie is gonna be the most loved member of Truz so as Dami", "Yeah she's also cute as her" Doyoung mocks making his younger female blush "Panie will also be as genius as you are" the oldest male spoke "I believe Dami can be a great mother of Panie" Jeongwoo claims while slightly placing his hands on Dami's shoulder, "That means you all liked Panie!! I hope teume's will also love her!!! And I hope she can be the best friend of yours~"