Episode: 008

"Why'd you do that?" Haruto shrugs off Dami's hands from his wrist as the teenagers reached at the roof top, "Doyoung and the Homeroom Teacher crossed their limits so

"Why'd you do that?" Haruto shrugs off Dami's hands from his wrist as the teenagers reached at the roof top, "Doyoung and the Homeroom Teacher crossed their limits so. . ." Dami turns away from the Japanese male, "Are you hurt?" Dami asked while the male nods, "Dami, one of the top student, Campus Crush shouldn't be doing that" Haruto's sentence made Dami inhale "You honestly sound dumb, Ruto-yah-" they both chuckled while Dami heads towards downstairs "You can spend time with me in the female Dormitories if you want" Dami didn't turned back at her friend, cause she didn't knew how to face him, "I'll get going. . ."

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌

Dami surprisingly woke up from her sleep due to heavy breathing, She rubs her neck as she tries to catch her breath and hopefully she was successful, Damiko Kaneari faced a nightmare about Makaira Kim tackling her which made her woken up, this gotta come to an end
- Dami wears her hoodie and dashes towards the male dormitories, She bangs on the door until Yoshi opens it Half awoken,

"Choi Hana? What are you doing here so late?" Yoshi rubs his eyes as Dami goes inside to his room "Dami, Is there something wrong?" Dami sighs at her older's question "Everything is wrong. . ." Dami says as Yoshi takes a seat beside her "You can tell me everything. . ." Yoshi says as he puts a string of Dami's hair behind her ear.

Dami explains Yoshi everything about Makaira Kim, She tells him everything that has been happening to her for the past few days, while Yoshi listens to her Carefully Once Dami's long speech of Problem's ends Yoshi makes a ":O" face. "Why didn't you told me earlier?" The guy asks the younger female, "Now, tell me how to get rid of it!" Dami softly yells as Yoshi thinks for a minute, "Wait-" Yoshi gets up from the bed and searches something inside the table's drawer, he pulls out a book "Everything about Ghosts"

"Isn't that Hyunsuk's?" Dami smiles "Yup! Let's search here, we'll definitely find something" after nearly an hour of searching they actually find something "How to encounter with ghosts?"

"Yoshi you want me to face Makaira Kim?" Dami gulps "We got no way more than this, Dami if you really wanna get rid of it, You have to take some risks" Yoshi encouraged the younger "What should I do then?" Dami curiously asked "Just go where she died or from where her body was found, Try to remember all her memories until she comes near you, short out all the misunderstanding she has with you until she understands, And here keep this-" Yoshi tooks out his cross necklace from his neck and makes Dami wear it as she hugs him tightly. "Thank you~ I'll go tomorrow morning!" Dami brokes the hug and smiled while Yoshi smiled back.

I believe I can do it!

◈ ◉ ◊ ○ ◌