Treasure Map Ep: 36

Treasure's Friendship story shines even without a female love compatibility!

YOON JAEHYUK/ DOYOUNG/ PARK JEONGWOO/ HARUTO/ JUNKYU/ SO JUNGHWAN/ DAMI/ JIHOON/ ASAHI/ BANG YEDAM/ CHOI HYUNSUK/ YOSHI/ MASHIHO

"ɪᴛ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ!"

Damiko Kaneari walks through the hallway with 3/2 boys on her each side, the clicking sounds of Cameras and the flashes of cameras started to fill the whole hallway "Can I get your Autograph?" The music star asked as the female sighed the CD without any hesitation, "Why is everybody hyped for them?" Asks Doyoung "Hey! Don't you know TREASURE?!" Says a guy who was wearing spectacles "What's that?" Asks junkyu not knowing what that is-"I guess it's because this is your first day. But you should take notes. They're the most popular students, they're a while other league" After a while of introducing each boys, Jihoon points to another one, a girl who was wearing a cool boyish type outfit making all the boys running to her with Chocolate, Presents and Flowers but she kept passing by with a resting bitch face The guy with a Guitar also known as Yedam continues "Here comes another, DAMI. . . .She is known as the school princess but she's not actually that generous and all princess kind. . .she is one of a savage and cold kind, Her parents holds more than 1000 fashion departments all around the world" Doyoung looks at her with too much interest in his eyes "Stand by, You're blocking my way" Dami cane closer within a minute telling them to move away "Sure" Doyoung moves back as she walks to the classroom, Jihoon now continues "And that guy..........He's HARUTO, an heir to the hilteum Hotel, His family owns about 5.5 trillion hotels around the world, check out those uptown looks worthy of their global presence, Isn't he gorgeous? He and Dami can't never get along", "Why is that?" Asks Junkyu "Cause they are always compitating about their looks and everything" Replies Yedam, A boy came and hugged Jihoon and junkyu as Junkyu gasped in Surprise "I guess that makes me next!" Says the boy who just hugged them and he again continues "Hilteum Hotels secretary is my dad, that's not much compared to the others but at least I have the looks" Says the guy named Junghwan.

√√√

"Attention, please! We have new transfer students today, Both of them say hello!" Says the literature teacher "Hi, I'm Kim doyoung from YG high" introduces Doyoung "Hey, I'm Kim Junkyu!nice to meet you" says Junkyu "Wow! You guys look the same, are you twins?" admits a student named Hyunsuk "Yeah, we are identical twins!" Exclaims both of them together "Doyoung sit infront of Jaehyuk next to Dami" ordered the teacher "And junkyu take a sit next to Haruto", Jaehyuk waves at doyoung as he reaches his seat while Dami just rolled her eyes, "Why are you guys transferred? New boy?" Dami asked while chewing the gum, "Oh it's just for my dad's business" Says Doyoung as he lets out a smile, "Oh" Dami again looks at the direction of the board, "What got you accepted in here?" Dami again questions "Piano, I'm getting ready for a competition in the UK" says Doyoung while Dami looked to her book without saying anything, Dami was looking at her book intensely as doyoung took a look at her side profile

She looks beautiful. . .

√√√

It's actually a break time, when everyone were Minding their own Businesses, Jeongwoo playing with his phone as Jaehyuk approaches him with his banana milk, and Jeongwoo stops playing with his phone, Dami looks at both of them curiously "What are you looking at creep?" Asks Jeongwoo to Dami "What did you just said?!" Says Dami while holding Jeongwoo's collar and making their face like 5 inches gap "Woah, woah calm down you both!" Says Jaehyuk as Dami let's him go and leaves the classroom as both boys watch her go "What's that you're watching?, Wait is that something related to Dami by any chance?" Asks Jaehyuk "Hey don't get any ideas.., it's just online classes" says Jeongwoo as he keeps his phone .