Treasure Map Ep: 48-52

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴅᴀᴍɪ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴘ ᴇᴘ: 48-52

═════════════════
Episode 48

*Welcome TREASURE!*

*No one understanding what they are gonna do today-*

*Finally gets a hint: Guess what comes next in the video
Each member gets a hint
All eliminated means everybody makes it*

*After Hyunsuk's birthday live-*

*Dami sitting while drawing other stuffs on the board while Jeongwoo is watching her from behind*

*Question 1: How do Asahi, Yedam and Jaehyuk respond to a song?*

*Dami writing number 4, which means sing Along*

*The boys complementing about her handwriting out of nowhere*

*Everyone asking how she knows the answer*

*Meanwhile Dami: I just guessed Don't forget that I'm living with you guys like for 1 year, I know all of you really well-*

*Next clip: Jihoon, Jaehyuk, Jeongwoo and Haruto in the same car but Dami is also here- can you guess where Dami is???*

*Everyone thinking where Dami is some are also joking about her*

*Jihoon, Jaehyuk Jeongwoo and Haruto are denied to say the answer as they know where she was*

*The boys out of guess*

*The answer: Dami was sitting on the car's trunk*

*Everyone laughing their lungs out*

*Treasure reaching a house*

*Dami lying on the sofa*

*Question 4: How does Haruto greet Jaehyuk's dad?*

*Dami saying"I think Ruto will definitely say Hi, Mr. Yoon" she also wrote that on the board*

*Haruto caught smiling sweetly at Dami caught in HD*

*Jaehyuk sharing one of his moment: "when Haruto talked to my dad, my dad told me to give the phone to Dami as he wanted to talk to her, but Dami was really shy that she couldn't even say hello properly, I told my dad about that so He just said "I wish she was my daughter"*

*Everyone laughing at this story while Dami saying"I felt guilty by not talking to him-" interrupting them all*

*Question 5: What happens after this mood killer?
1) Dami laughs out loud
2) Jeongwoo dances along
3) Jihoon gets a piggyback
4)Junkyu says "what?"*

*Dami first saying "I didn't laugh at that time so I think The answer will be Jeongwoo dances along cause he actually danced I remember"*

*Everybody gets it right!*

*Question 6: What did they decided to do?
1)Sing
2)Order food
3) dance
4)play games*

*"I don't remember this one-" says Dami as she writes Order food on the board*

*She actually got it right!*

*The boys discussing about the food while Haruto and Dami are just running and playing around*