"Okay mister 'I hated school but graduated with a solid 3.9 gpa' ." Trinity shot back.

"You got me." Hoseok raised his hand in surrender, looking back at the laptop screen.

It was silent between them for a few seconds.

"I'm actually happy you brought up working because that's something that I've been meaning to speak with you about." Trinity said, sitting her bowl on the table next to Hoseok's laptop.

"What's going on?" He asked her, adjusting how she sat on his lap to be more comfortable.

"I'm ready to start paying more attention to the studio. I talked to my parents about it right after getting out of school and they think I should wait awhile before I start forming a team. Maybe until I'm like 20." Trinity says. Hoseok listened.

"Which is understandable. But I atleast want to start thinking of a name for my team. Getting some themes together. Some dances. Looking into interior decorating and staff??" Trinity said.

"Okay so do it." Hoseok said.

"I can't just jump straight into it-"

"Yes you can. You don't have to wait for nobody. I'm paying for everything so all you have to do is give me the word and I'm on it. Think of dances, staff and all that other shit and I'll handle the rest."

"I'm only 19 hoseok. Waiting until I'm 20 is the better option."

Hoseok sighed. "Waiting until you're twenty is letting time slip away from you, baby girl. You can be the youngest person ever doing some shit like this or you can still be twenty and young doing shit like this. It doesn't matter to me. As long as you happy then I'm happy."

"I'm waiting until I turn twenty to dig deep but I'll start thinking of ideas now." Trinity said with finality, slowly picking up her bowl.

Hoseok nodded. If that's what she wanted to do then that's what she wanted to do. She was a smart girl and she knew that she had Hoseok's support when it came to anything.

"Okay," He said. "You're the boss."

"But I know one thing I won't do is get into stocks." Trinity joked.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "For the last time I'm just bored!" He defended.

_______

Michelle still worked at her cousin's shop on days where she had time after school. And she got paid for her time there which was enough to take care of herself and help take care of the house and Uriah.

She loved her job. She loved working at the shop because the vibes were immaculate. She got to do hair and talk to the amazing ladies that came through on a regular. Music was always blasting and there was always gossip but hardly any mess between the people inside.

But just because it was calm cool and collected on the inside, did not mean that weird shit didn't go on outside of the shop.

"Girl how the baby? I know he turn one in just a few months." The girl who's hair Michelle was doing asked.

"He's amazing. He said mama for the first time weeks ago and I still can't get over it." Michelle smiled, picking up her curling iron and bringing it to the woman's hair.